[GUIDE] Flash Clockworkmod recovery on Galaxy Mini/Pop
At first: Download the attachments to this post. warning:
If you have Android Froyo, download CWM-Froyo.tar. If you have Gingerbread, download tass-recovery-cwm.tar
For the steps 4-9, there is a screenshot below.
After downloading, you can start using my little guide!
1. Power down your phone.
2. Enter download mode by pressing 'Volume down + Home button + power button. Wait a second. After some time the screen says download.
3. Connect through USB to your PC.
4. Launch ODIN v4.38.
5. Wait for Odin to recognize your phone. (At the left, there will be a yellow box that says COM "?", the number can be different.)
6. Select Tass_v1.0.ops by pressing the 'OPS-button'
7. Make sure 'One package' is marked at the left of the window.
8. Select tass-recovery-cwm.tar with the 'One Package-button' at the bottom of your window.
9. Press start, wait 'till your phone reboots. Now you'll have ClockWorkMod-recovery installed.
Proud owner of:
HTC ChaCha (A810e) running [ROM] Ice Cream Sandwich / CyanogenMod9 on HTC ChaCha.
Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660 (Secondary) with [CM7.2] [Aroma + AC!D] Droid GIO v3 Final [Port]
Buy me a beer if I helped you out! (just press 'Donate') Or just press the 'Thanks'-button!