[Kernel + Tweaks] Stock MIUI 2.2.3 Kernel (CM7) + MODs

Search This thread

nycelitemaster

May 11, 2007
Long Island, NY
Stock CM 7 MIUI Kernel.​
This is for those who constantly flash kernel and finds out that stock is better and they want to go back. I tried various kernel and figured i get no SOD or any issue w/ stock, therefore i created a CMW flashable zip to avoid installation of full rom or to avoid restoration :D

Some Tweaks + MODs, i personally think are better to be used with MIUI to free some resources, memory optimization and etc.. see post #2 for info.

Suggestions: As always please backup your device before flashing below mods.

This is for MIUI 2.2.3

I will manage this weekly or as the Rom is available.

Kernel
File => MIUI Kernel Version 2.2.3 <=

Tweaks + MODs

File => CM7 Camera for MIUI =<
File => Ram Optimizer =<
File => Wi-Fi-Calling-Removal-Utility =<
File => MIUI-Updater-Removal-Utility =<
File => Stock MIUI Camera =<

Installation Steps:
1) Place it on your SD card
2) Flash it using CMW
3) Clear Dalvik Cache and Wipe Cache.
4) Reboot and Enjoy.

Credit: to Whitehawkx, MIUI and CM7 Team for kernel.

Old Version
File => MIUI Kernel Version 1.12.30 <= DEPRECATED
File => MIUI Kernel Version 1.12.23 <= DEPRECATED
File => MIUI Kernel Version 1.12.16 <= DEPRECATED
File => MIUI Kernel Version 1.11.25 <= DEPRECATED
File => MIUI Kernel Version 1.11.18 <= DEPRECATED
File => MIUI Kernel Version 1.11.11 <= DEPRECATED
File => MIUI Kernel Version 1.11.04 <= DEPRECATED

Last edited:

nycelitemaster

May 11, 2007
Long Island, NY
Tweaks

*** Self Help Info ***

CM7 Camera - I personally think CM7 Camera is more superior over MIUI Camera, it does take better picture and does not lag.

Juwell's Ram Optimizer- This optimizes your memory management, no need for autokiller memory optimizers.

Wi-Fi Call Remover - This is made for those who are using SimpleMobile or T-Mobile pre-paid, and it does not work for you. Therefore removing it will free some resources.

MIUI Updater - This does not work for us, since we don't get straight update, but a port by devs. I think it is a waste, will free resources.

Stock MIUI Camera - For those, who want to revert to stock.

Last edited:

nycelitemaster

May 11, 2007
Long Island, NY
alright guys, i was being dumb that i was using textpad it is one lame app.. this is why i quit using textpad, while i have license for that and switched to notepad++ for feature.. i was being lazy.. to download after HDD Crash.. i re-downloaded and fixed it now.. all should be good. I already tested the zips on my own phone again.

edit: files updated...

Last edited:

ericalanMICHAEL

Sep 21, 2011
alright guys, i was being dumb that i was using textpad it is one lame app.. this is why i quit using textpad, while i have license for that and switched to notepad++ for feature.. i was being lazy.. to download after HDD Crash.. i re-downloaded and fixed it now.. all should be good. I already tested the zips on my own phone again.

edit: files updated...

Can you link me to a flashable zip for MIUI stock camera? I'm running MIUI-111180 stock kernel. When I try to load the camera, it says "this application is not installed".

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it in the OP.

EDIT 2: Great concept, terrible execution. CM7 camera didn't work at all. Tried a variety of methods and every time, I got the same error. Ram optimizer overrides my lockscreen and freezes my phone every 30 seconds. Is there a way to remove this without flashing the rom again? Can't even use my phone due to freezes.

Last edited:

nycelitemaster

May 11, 2007
Long Island, NY
I tried all zips n tgey work flawlessly.. ill create uninstsllers.

Edit: what errors do you get?? I am not seeing any error. Maybe if yoh provide enough info i can narrow it down.

Edit2: ppl on rootzwiki have installed and are ok with it.. i am.assuming something you maybe doing wrong.
Sent via MIUI-G2X

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts