[DFT Freedom ROM] SCHUBERT mango 7720 V2 version

OP mwang

11th November 2011, 04:58 AM   |  #21  
Flag Nieuwerkerken
Thanks Meter: 119

388 posts
Donate to Me
More
that's strange - it seems to work in flight mode. Thanks. This rom has some nice features but the fact that some wp7 standard features don't work makes this rom less attractive for me. If there comes an update that eliminates these shortages I try it again. What worries me the most is the fact that the risc exists that it is detected as a new phone by microsoft. I've bought a lot of apps on marketplace some of them not so cheap (like navigon) , if I couldn't install them again because I've "replaced" too many times my phone then that would be a disaster for me. And I think microsoft will not make any exception because I've "flashed" my phone too often.

I think It would be better if the DFT team leaves the "identification" of the phone as it is, so it is detected as the original phone we have bought, this to prevent problems in marketplace.
Last edited by herlek; 11th November 2011 at 05:03 AM.
11th November 2011, 09:47 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Is there any way to transfer sms from old rom to this rom?
11th November 2011, 05:24 PM   |  #23  
Flag Bellingham
Thanks Meter: 113

637 posts
More
DFT, any ideas, comments, suggestions for the "Find My Phone" not working? Appears the phone isn't registering properly with Windows Live, as the phone doesn't even show up in my account... I flashed back to the V1 DFT rom and it works fine and shows again in my Windows phone account.
11th November 2011, 06:58 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 9

83 posts
I too am having a problem with the find my phone setting in the settings. Besides that I am hey happy with this ROM.

Sent from my Schubert using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
11th November 2011, 10:45 PM   |  #25  
Brideport

13 posts
More
Same here with the Find My Phone and location update issue also follows.... apart from that one of the best// great work
zorritokris
12th November 2011, 09:58 PM   |  #26  

n/a posts
i installed on htc hd 7 and its saids that my phone isnt unlocked why ???
13th November 2011, 04:18 AM   |  #27  
Flag SaiGon
Thanks Meter: 100

58 posts
after testing for a few days, I conclude this is the best Custom ROM i've ever used. I love the IS, new camera settings, multitasking, only problem i can find is missing "find my phone" but it's not a big deal cause i've never used it.
Another problem is the "debug", but i've already solved it by making changes in registry.

Thanks DFT for this beautiful ROM!
13th November 2011, 05:48 AM   |  #28  
Flag Bellingham
Thanks Meter: 113

637 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winphoneviet

after testing for a few days, I conclude this is the best Custom ROM i've ever used. I love the IS, new camera settings, multitasking, only problem i can find is missing "find my phone" but it's not a big deal cause i've never used it.
Another problem is the "debug", but i've already solved it by making changes in registry.

Thanks DFT for this beautiful ROM!

With the find my phone feature not working, it's failing to register at windowslive.com... you cant go there and re-install apps from your applist, as it no longer knows you have a phone... find my phone is just one part of that registration.
13th November 2011, 06:35 AM   |  #29  
Flag SaiGon
Thanks Meter: 100

58 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ft24

With the find my phone feature not working, it's failing to register at windowslive.com... you cant go there and re-install apps from your applist, as it no longer knows you have a phone... find my phone is just one part of that registration.

Does this mean if I bought some apps/games, then I use this ROM and I can't re-install all of my purchased apps/games?
BTW I always use sideloaded apps & i've never worried about this situation
13th November 2011, 09:44 AM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 27

104 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorritokris

i installed on htc hd 7 and its saids that my phone isnt unlocked why ???

Same problem here. I only managed opening a XAP file from the phone, sending through my email. Another problem is that I get "No one is online" in Facebook Chat. Otherwise is a very good ROM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread