FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

[Xperia Pro] CyanogenMod Teaser Video

155 posts
Thanks Meter: 53

By deovferreira, Senior Member on 14th October 2011, 12:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th November 2011, 05:43 PM |#11  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bin4ry

well:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1315904

To elaborate...they did release CM7 for the Pro....2.5 weeks ago.

I've been running it for the past week and there are some minor issues like the hardware keyboard's alt-character keys not being mapped properly, but it's still a great piece of work!

So pull that trigger on the ebay auction

12th November 2011, 06:58 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
I'm confused... is this a CyanogenMod port for the Pro? I was hoping for "official" support, i.e. with nightlies and so on
13th November 2011, 12:04 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
if you are looking for that, then no, not yet. but we put it on our phone so that we can feedback to the developers on issues and other things. this "beta" will help the version to progress to the official port. mine have been running for 3 weeks and all seem good.
13th November 2011, 09:01 AM |#14  

More
Any idea why the Pro was left out? The other Xperias all seem to be listed on the Cyanogenmod page... making me nervous :P
13th November 2011, 09:37 AM |#15  
Recognized Developer
Flag Schwelm (NRW)
Thanks Meter: 5,770

Donate to Me
More
Very simple. Pro is the latest device which arrived. I personally like it very much. But the Pro was the latest device we received, so we have still some issues to work out before we pull the trigger on CM-Server. Also it is still not available in many shops for example. Here in Germany it's hard to find (except online) and because of that it's not very popilar now. Release was only a few weks ago, a little patience please here
At all the device is ready on github/cyanogen, it's named iyokan.
No need to worry, let us workout the latest problems and it will be included in official CM soon.

Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bin4ry For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2011, 09:43 AM |#16  

More
Thanks for the reassurance
13th November 2011, 03:21 PM |#17  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the info Bin4ry. You guys are doing some great work!
5th April 2012, 08:20 PM |#18  
Flag Budejovice
Thanks Meter: 0

More
so.. no news here for some time.. as an owner of xperia pro mk16i i'm very curious about cyanogenmod for it, so i'd like to know, if there's some development... thank you very much for info
5th April 2012, 09:24 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 638

More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1315904

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
6th April 2012, 11:04 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edison23

so.. no news here for some time.. as an owner of xperia pro mk16i i'm very curious about cyanogenmod for it, so i'd like to know, if there's some development... thank you very much for info

Search the arc forum for "PRO" threads. there's two actively developed Cyanogen mods (CM7 and CM9). i've been running CM9 for a few weeks now. it's pretty solid.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread