[How-To] Running FXP, FXP Miui & Miui Prime on Locked BL (xRecovery / Free Kernel)
Following my FXP Port, I'm expanding the idea so that more people can enjoy these excellent roms on locked bootloader as well.
I have tested the method to work fine on FXP046, Oodie Miui Prime 004 and FXP Miui 1.4. It should work on subsequent builds unless there are major changes by the rom developer. It may work on other roms that are FXP based (but I have not tested)
1. Z & J, Doomlord & azuzu
- for too many things to mention
2. FXP, Oodie, Crowds
- for the excellent roms
3. Tkymgr aka Goro
- for the kernel I use as base.
- for putting these together
1. Do a backup before you proceed.
2. Download LockedBL.zip
and copy it to SD Card: http://www.multiupload.com/1FI3RBPCOF
You need to install my modded kernel that comes with CWM5 first
- do steps 3 & 4 if your current rom is running on stock kernel or standard custom kernels
- skip steps 3 & 4 if you are currently running my Miui or FXP Port
3. Download CWM5.zip
4. Flash it with xRecovery
5. Reboot and press [Back]
key when "Xperia" logo appears, you should get into CWM5
6. Install the rom (FXP, FXP Miui or Miui Prime)
7. Install LockedBL.zip
8. Reboot and enjoy the rom
The rom will run on my modded Free Kernel 4.05.4 and support dual recoveries.
- To get into xRecovery, press [Back] key when SE logo appears
- To get into CWM5, press [Back] key when "Xperia" logo appears