i've follow this guide
2. Stop ActiveSync, by Task Manager (press Ctrl + Alt + Delete)
kill two processes rapimgr.exe and wcescomm.exe
3. put your device into the cradle
4. Run mtty (from downloaded) Choose WCEUSBSH001
5. type "set 14 0" without the quotes to tell bootloader to boot the OS after reset.
6. type "task 28" to get your device formatted
7. type "task 0" to ask your device reboot
8. take the device out of the cradle, and manually reset it if it does not do that already.
The newer 1.93 SPL is giving some issues. We need to take a look into the Boot Loader so we can find the valid commands. It seems that the "boot" command is no longer valid on some spl versions. Many are back to the Task x x commands.
I'm not sure what tool to use to look into Boot Loader to find the valid commands, but I know it's been done on Hermes I believe.
Sure, I'd like to have it (1.6).
But the problem lies in the bootloader itself. Each version can have different commands & for the newer versions the boot command simply isn't there. The only way to figure it out is to disassemble the spl & see what commands lurk in there.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|