Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,033 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS] |June 24| Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Sense / ICS / Blue / Tweaks ¯´·.¸¸. -

Tip us?

rizoh66
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones221 View Post
My WiFi is running fine.

Just flashed 11-22
My wifi isn't working and I lost root after flashing 11-22...

Darnell_Chat_TN
Old
Thanks Meter 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekgujral View Post
But flashing the rom clears all of these partitions anyway (system, cache and dalvik)
No, just flashing does not. You have to explicitly clear Dalvik Cache or you'll have old stuff there once the new ROM loads up that will likely cause issues. Trust me, I learned the hard way . (You can even read early posts in this thread, to see how I was claiming screen shot didn't work, till I learned to wipe properly.)

ROM Manager by default selects to clear Dalvik Cache when flashing a new ROM. But if you're not using ROM Manager and just doing it through a Recovery utility manually, Dalvik Cache is not cleared till you clear it.

jbbxwolf
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Just flashed 11-22 and I still have good WIFI (WPA) and still have root.. no problems seen in the rom so far.

Must say this is the best rom I have run.. This rom has taken me from CoreDroid.. The battery life is just amazing..

bobbymokie
Old
Thanks Meter 116
man. when filesonic says slow download, they dont mess around. I'll be testing out the awesomeness probably around thursday
of next week
looks like a nice update tho

Ultraman666
Old
Thanks Meter 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbymokie View Post
man. when filesonic says slow download, they dont mess around. I'll be testing out the awesomeness probably around thursday
of next week
looks like a nice update tho
Lol I know your pain, its taken me over and hour so far and I still have 10 minutes left.
Samsung Galaxy Note3 (rooted)
ROM: PureEvil V1 Holy Freakin Crap!!!
Thanks Evil1art and the Deviant Crew
Kernel: Stock
Overclocked not yet

ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700(rooted)
Rooted....CromiX.....Thanks Sbdags!!!
Overclocked to 1.6GHz
Antutu Bench: 5587

Lag what Lag we dont need no stinking Lag!!!

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 9766
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
[*]The changes to the framework require all battery mods and other mods affecting framework to be redone before you flash them.
Yes Mi'Lord
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!

PG101
Old
Thanks Meter 9766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darnell_Chat_TN View Post
No, just flashing does not. You have to explicitly clear Dalvik Cache or you'll have old stuff there once the new ROM loads up that will likely cause issues. Trust me, I learned the hard way . (You can even read early posts in this thread, to see how I was claiming screen shot didn't work, till I learned to wipe properly.)

ROM Manager by default selects to clear Dalvik Cache when flashing a new ROM. But if you're not using ROM Manager and just doing it through a Recovery utility manually, Dalvik Cache is not cleared till you clear it.
But when you flash a rom thru recovery, it actually says in the end.. "Wiping Dalvik Cache"??
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!

PG101
Old
(Last edited by PG101; 23rd November 2011 at 08:51 AM.)
Thanks Meter 9766
Default Batt Mods - 22 Nov - Part 1

Circ_Green | Rainbow_Gauge

The above mods have been made using the framework of the sense 3.5 - Blue themed ROM.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NRGZ_23Nov_Circ_green.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.22 MB, 170 views)
File Type: zip NRGZ_23Nov_Rainbow_Gauge.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.57 MB, 299 views)
Follow Me

The Following User Says Thank You to PG101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PG101
Old
(Last edited by PG101; 23rd November 2011 at 10:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 9766
Default Batt Mods - 22 Nov - Part 2

Stock_Blue | Circ_Blue | Crysis

The above mods have been made using the framework of the sense 3.5 - Blue themed ROM.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NRGZ_23Nov_Stock_Blue.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.20 MB, 219 views)
File Type: zip NRGZ_23Nov_Circ_Blue.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.46 MB, 341 views)
File Type: zip NRGZ_23Nov_Crysis.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.69 MB, 145 views)
Follow Me

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PG101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ultraman666
Old
Thanks Meter 627
Sweet good to know, I am over at UOT kitchen right now doing the same thing, trying to add different icons for the status bar this time. Man this rom is smooth and no issues at all, have root and wifi, everything working great up to this point
Samsung Galaxy Note3 (rooted)
ROM: PureEvil V1 Holy Freakin Crap!!!
Thanks Evil1art and the Deviant Crew
Overclocked not yet

ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700(rooted)
Rooted....CromiX.....Thanks Sbdags!!!
Overclocked to 1.6GHz
Antutu Bench: 5587

Lag what Lag we dont need no stinking Lag!!!

Tags
blue, energy, epic, fastest, most stable, sensation, themed