I've flashed the ROM through CWM and it worked without any problems!
I have even run the ACID3 test (stock browser of course
) and you know what? 100/100! CM7 (on my Ace) on every browser possible always gets 95/100 (and I really mean EVERY browser).
It looks that it is pretty much worth of waiting. It will be amazing moment when fully functional, smooth ICS ROM for Dream will come out
1. Is there any other way to turn off the phone than pulling the battery out of it?
2. Can I lock the screen without waiting?
3. Should the screen rotation work only the IT wants to? It rotated only one time for me, worked for some time in portrait mode and now orientation is stuck in landscape.
Really old G1 gets better ROMs than fresh, the best mid-range phone: Galaxy Ace.
- SONY ST25i Xperia U (kumquat)
Bootloader unlocked: Yes
- SAMSUNG S5830 Galaxy Ace (cooper)
ROM: CyanogenMod 7 RC3 by vo-1
- HTC Dream G1 (trout)