[Theme] Ice Cream Sandwich Theme [Valhalla | Octane | KJ6] [READ OP!]

Search This thread

Exel

Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
Google Pixel 6 Pro
November 30th, 2011.. 9;47 PM
- Drop-down menu fixed! (Will add more stuff later, looks pretty good, though.)
Thoughts?
XmJv6.jpg

Download link in OP or here: http://www.mediafire.com/?oplmmlua2xkfc7c [2.0]

Last edited:

emod0705

Oct 12, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Love task bar... The buttons could use a lighter color are u running ics launcher or tw4? If ics I wish that dev could fix the app drawer..Good job ..u just helped make this a daily driver for me..THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Exel

Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Love task bar... The buttons could use a lighter color are u running ics launcher or tw4? If ics I wish that dev could fix the app drawer..Good job ..u just helped make this a daily driver for me..THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

I'll post my full set-up for you guys once this theme is finished.. or atleast more-or-less finished.. I still need to theme some things. I keep missing them, been working on drop-down menu, but I'll fix all the other things now. I have time. :)

daxecutioner24

Jun 24, 2011
This is the best theme I"ve used next best thing to havjng ics:)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

Atruss12

Nov 12, 2011
Providence (logan area) Utah
Flashed 2.0, looking and running great on octaine. Love it. Comparable with multiple roms is great. No problems so far. Runs so so smooth with a shots. Keep up the great work :) PS drop down looks great!

Last edited:

shawnshine

Aug 28, 2007
Portland, Oregon, United States
I have one request: can you make the large grey buttons black or cyan (ice cream sandwich blue)? In some apps, the grey buttons appear on a grey background. Like Gmail. Whatever you think is best...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, yeah.. told you guys I'd be porting/making themes. :p
    Gave girlfriend my Vibrant for the day in exchange for her Galaxy S 4G.

Ice Cream Sandwich Theme.

Note: You won't get the launcher theme as I haven't added it yet. (It's on my phone, but for the sake of this, please look for bugs and things I can improve.

Note: Clock color is in EDT Tweaks - Clock Options.

Note: Lockscreen is in EDT Tweaks - Lockscreen. (Puzzle Lock.)

Changelog in second post!

uoymr.jpg

Download Links:

Valhalla v1.3.2 & Octane: http://www.mediafire.com/?oplmmlua2xkfc7c [2.0]

Racing's KJ6 port: http://www.4shared.com/file/8aMZ3rdp/ICSthemebytheexel-20.html
    I am working on one for Valhalla Final... Should hopefully have it done by the beginning to middle of next week... Going as fast as I can....
    Downloading now, will let you know how it goes..

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Alright guys.. no Galaxy S 4G for me this weekend.
    But I've made this test build to see if it works or not.
    Anyone willing to flash and test for me?

Known 'bugs' already:
    - Reboot & Shutdown in the pulldown aren't themed. (Photoshop, here I go.)
    - Settings is not themed. (Need to update it.)

I'm definitely going to theme more things, but I want to know if it's working.

So, if anyone is willing to test for me..

Download link for Valhalla Final users ONLY: http://www.mediafire.com/?l2u89ddwh25wxby

Downloaded and tested. Runs fine on Valhalla final rom. Great work.
    yo racing, you think you could change the color of the font in notification drop down menu, whenever I get any notification the font shows in black and you can't read the notifications. thanks man
    Racing, If you have problems with this pm me, man i'm free all night I'll bet more than happy to give you a hand. I just did it for my theme the
    other night, it was kind of tricky to find the info I needed...

yo racing, you think you could change the color of the font in notification drop down menu, whenever I get any notification the font shows in black and you can't read the notifications. thanks man

I'll see what I can do...