XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] BluePutDroid and PS3 Connection Troubleshooting X10

Tip us?

Mr.Quipster
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Default [Q] BluePutDroid and PS3 Connection Troubleshooting X10

So I have rooted me x10 and installed blueputdroid. I ran it and followed installation instructions. The PS3 and device will pair but will not connect. Any suggestions?

Mr.Quipster
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
BTW, I'm beggining to think this is a bluetooth connection problem.. Soooo noob I am.. >.>

rickq9cmonster
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default heres how

after you enter the pass key turn off your bluetooth on your phone i know it sounds weird but then the the ps3 will say to doit again now turn back on your blutooth on your phone start up blueput droid tap the connection that was made for your ps3 then hit the search button on the ps3 they will automaticly connect i know it seems crazy but if done it on about five phone and five systems the same way

AyDee
Old
Thanks Meter 390

DONATE TO ME
Did anyone get this to work on x10? I put in the code and nothing happens then I turn off bt and get an error...

Sent from my X10a using The Force

adj333
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickq9cmonster View Post
after you enter the pass key turn off your bluetooth on your phone i know it sounds weird but then the the ps3 will say to doit again now turn back on your blutooth on your phone start up blueput droid tap the connection that was made for your ps3 then hit the search button on the ps3 they will automaticly connect i know it seems crazy but if done it on about five phone and five systems the same way

Yes this worked for me, very odd process!

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to adj333 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mr.Quipster
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Seems odd enough. I'll give it a shot! That is when I can find time in between studies >.<