[ROOTING], Rooting HTC EXPLORER (A310e/PICO)
SOrry Guys Forgot 2 mention earlier. I moved To Xperia Mini Pro, So any1 else can take over and help PPL here taking hell outta there explorer
1. Download the files - "HTC Pico_Recovery,Boot with ext 2 3 4 support" , "BCM4330.KO" "superuser" from Below link,
"Superuser.zip" - http://www.4shared.com/file/KalrHXNj/Superuser.html
"Bcm4330.ko" - http://www.4shared.com/file/GbW0ZtaT/bcm4330.html
"HTC Pico_Recovery,Boot with ext 2 3 4 support" - http://www.4shared.com/zip/920-kXYc/..._with_ext.html
2. Extract "HTC Pico_Recovery,Boot with ext 2 3 4 support" somewhere. say: desktop or some drive, copy "BCM4330.ko" onto ur adb "Tools" folder. Copy superuser.zip to ur Sdcard.
3. connect ur "Htc explorer(Pico) via USB" and open "recovery.bat from the folder u just extracted.
4. Wait relax, and watch ur device getting new underGarments. now as the time pass the "command Prompt" which just opened after opening "recovery.bat'' will show "adb reboot recovery" as the device boots to recovery, u will given new menu with blue fonts.
5. Now in recovery go to "Mount & Storage" and select "mount /system" with device connect via USB
6. I presume u have adb already setup on ur pc/laptop. Open "CMD" and type.
adb shell mv -f /system/lib/modules/bcm4330.ko /system/lib/modules/bcm4330.bak
adb push /full/path/to/bcm4330.ko /system/lib/modules/bcm4330.ko
7. Now, select "unmount /system" from recovery menu (from where u earlier mounted /system)
8. select "goback" from below. now go to "install zip from SDcard. and and slect first open (which says choose zip from sdcard, or somthing like this). find the "superuser.zip" which u copied to ur sdcard and flash by selecting it.
9. Now if flashing goes smooth and it says "install zip from sd complete" then reboot ur device and enjoy.
For getting more space on ur device, download "link2sd"
For link2sd to work, i have attached tutorial for this (which i found by googleing) in Jpeg format (picture)
after getting link2sd to work , u can link the apps to sdcard and save more on device.
there is another option for getting more space on device.
Just download "terminal emulator" from market. pls note: u need to be rooted for this.
and give su permission to the app when prompted.
pm setInstallLocation 2
now u will be taken to the next line and thats all
all ur apps will be installed to sdcard automatically. please note: when installing widgets, pls move them back to ur phone memory as they dont work on sdcard
Suggestion: You can pm me if you have some confusions or facing some problems rather than going some where else. I am always happy to help and there for the android community
For Custom ROM, Visit
Note 2 + ZeroLemon + 64Gig sdcard = Beast
NeXus 5 waiting to be wrapped in slickwraps premium qlty skins :P
Get your NeXus 5 skin from http://curebit.com/x/sczPXX and get 5% off and i get 5% cash back