[Q] Alcatel OT 990 unlocking

Search This thread

daxsm

Jan 24, 2011
Is there any way to unlock Alcatel OT 990? I don't won't to pay 'cause it's too expensive... Is there any way to unlock it for free? I mean on sim unlocking...

kesic

Nov 13, 2010
Is there any way to unlock Alcatel OT 990? I don't won't to pay 'cause it's too expensive... Is there any way to unlock it for free? I mean on sim unlocking...

Thank God there is no way you can do it for free for now, how come it is too expensive for unlocking - I charge my customers 20 - 25 €.

amltel

Dec 27, 2011
alcatel 990 unlock

hello.impossible to put in codes in the ALCATEL mistake many times. I worked it reset (Power + volume up) and now have no network any solution thanks

elvisrv

Jan 5, 2012
hello.impossible to put in codes in the ALCATEL mistake many times. I worked it reset (Power + volume up) and now have no network any solution thanks

I'm having the same problem with my phone. It was unlocked only for 1 provider. After inserting many times unlock codes with no success... now it asks for unlock code for all providers. I tried factory reset, still nothing helps. I get a message of unsuccessful unlock.

daxsm

Jan 24, 2011
Same here... Seems no one can solve this major problem :/. I've tried full reset, even flashing another rom, and flashing with quick upgrade and no solution..

remnts

Mar 11, 2013
Problems

I had the same problem, no body know how solvent his issue?
Do not want to lose my phone :/

Help please

Corw1n

Jan 1, 2011
better late then never...

Ok so ive been googeling my ass off, and getting scammed left and right to get a free unlock code for a ot991....
Then i looked at the provider nr on the sticker behind the battery...
There are the letters KPN in between the code(is a dutch provider), so i found the sim unlock sevice they provide...
Filled in a form and got my unlock code right away.

So find out the provider and the rest is easy...

hope it helps peeps with the same prob

kachmul2004

Jul 29, 2012
I can unlock it for 15$. I can even repair "No service" on ot-990. PM me if you need this service