Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,290 Members 52,979 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

htc touch hd problem with wifi

Tip us?

aiff88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post htc touch hd problem with wifi

hello guys, I have a HTC Touch HD and I have a problem with wifi networks .. I flashed the 'hardspl 1:56 el' axlor 6.1 as in the guide, but I'm not the most research of networks (not see any network) I tried to put all the radios, but nothing ... not even manually entering the keys wpa or freeing up the network I can not connect ... I tried to restore everything, but the problem persists ... can anyone give me a hand?

evil_eye
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i have the same issue !!!!!! any one help please

zpajic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
My wifi connects to networks but the phone doesn`t browse the internet.I`m sure it has something to do with some setings but I don`t know what.Can anyone help?

Chef_Tony
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
without further information it is impossible to help you. what kind of network is it, how is it encrypted? what rom/radio rom are you running? is it your private network? do you have the key for it? what are your settings that you suspect of making it not work for you?

I started working for a new startup blog: AppFeedback. If you want your app professionally reviewed, please pm me.

zpajic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It`s a student public network on my faculty.It`s open for everyone to use.And they use it without any "encription" or password.
Bought my phone used.I guess it was all set to work, but I installed some rubish I couldn`t delete...rest of it you can predict.
I returned my phone to factory setings, and since then wifi doesn`t work.Everything else works.
OS 5.2.21855(21855.5.0.85)
manila version 2.5.19211619.0
Radio version 1.09.25.14
Thank you very much in advance!

Chef_Tony
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
ok, that is something to work with. your rom is not a shipped one, and from the version number, i can't tell, who cooked it and how old it is. however, it might be a common bug of that rom that wi-fi doesn't work properly. also, your radio is fairly uncommon, most people these days use the latest radio 1.17.29, which can be found on the forum. remember to perform a hard reset after flashing another rom or radio rom. in general, one can assume, that, once you flashed a shipped rom and the latest radio, the software on the phone is as it should be, and if wi-fi doesn't work then, it might actually be physically broken.

I started working for a new startup blog: AppFeedback. If you want your app professionally reviewed, please pm me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chef_Tony For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
htc hd, wifi