5,596,235 Members 35,948 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SBF] is leak in the china forum

Tip us?

Semseddin
Old
(Last edited by Semseddin; 1st December 2011 at 08:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 275
I have a EU RAZR. It was rooted with the initial rom, then updated to OTA 150. Then i flashed this rom and bricked my phone.

Update : Flashed the same firmware on a Win7 machine and it is fixed, but my old apps and everything remains the same.

Device : Motorola XT910 RAZR MAXX'd
Recovery : Boot Menu Manager 0.3.4
System : 6.7.2.300.404.XT910.ChinaRetail.en.CN
Custom rom : ArtMod CN 400-430 v1.3
Current situation : Sporting China kernel in the mean time waiting for a bootloader unlock solution.
MotoModTR : Motorola Modding Türkiye

sataniceaden
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Much appreciated the info
can anyone give me an outline on what is actually better about this than the stock?
(for example what is upgraded in this SFB)
and second question will this stop the OTA to ICS whenever we get it?

i have never done a SFB before so im willing to give it a go but i want to make sure that i dont break anything in the process now im off to work out why my comp wont see the phone through ABD

maxiordoqui
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Hi guys! Nice to see thiss coming out! !! Im from Argentina and my Razr is the GSM version. It will work for me if 3G basebands of this sbf works in 850/1900 and gsm 850/900/1900/2100, any ideas? Thankssss

codustyle
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs down dont even try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by sataniceaden View Post
Much appreciated the info
can anyone give me an outline on what is actually better about this than the stock?
(for example what is upgraded in this SFB)
and second question will this stop the OTA to ICS whenever we get it?

i have never done a SFB before so im willing to give it a go but i want to make sure that i dont break anything in the process now im off to work out why my comp wont see the phone through ABD

Dont even try any of this until you know what it is..... this site is for people that do their research and learn about their product..... not just ask a question, without doing any research. ... which frankly makes you look like an idiot.

SBF is Stock, buddy. One and the same... basically. But if you had taken two seconds to google this, instead of worthlessly posting to a thread in a forum that is hard enough for these volunteers to keep organized.

I would give you credit for trying to do some research, but your question shows you did absolutely none and just threw a post out there to see if it would stick..... which is why no one responded.

None of us were born knowing what we know today about the different Android OS's or their devices. Ill admit i know a fraction of most these guys. but i know enough not to post something without doing at least a little checking... like google-ing "what is an SBF" before wasting all our time.

szuwx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Whats the point of answer for half year old post?