[THEME][WiFi][1% Battery Mod]ICS's little brother[UPDATE 2/29/2012]

Search This thread

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FLASHED MY DEODEXED ZIP FIRST BEFORE FLASHING THIS THEME

Special Thanks to @chrisrotolo for all his help. Without him my theme would be crap!

Download in second post.

Hexagon
screen_20120104_2037.png

Rest of theme.
screen_20111224_1623-1.png

screen_20111224_1624-1.png

Last edited:

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor
Please don't forget to press thanks if you like or use the theme. Thanks :)

I have removed the downloads from my dropbox for the time being. However the final Hex unlock with RAZR soft keys are still available for download.

DOWNLOAD

ICS Hexagon Accurate Battery Mod
capture_05-1.png

Most recent screen shot. In the process of uploading this version now, will post a link if people like it. The
"grey" button is when you press it. That way you can tell when you press them.
screen_20120229_1731-1-1.png

Download the new version with RAZR soft keys here

Download to internal SD card, reboot into recovery, nandroid, flash.

Done. Enjoy

If anyone has any ideas I'm open to whatever, just let me know and I'll see what I can do!

v1
Initial Release

v2
Fixed 1 icon I missed, made it an "Easter Egg" see if you can find it. :) - As soon as its found I'll change it lol.
Added ICS sounds (Thanks Chrisrotolo)
Added different fonts (Thanks Chrisrotolo)
Added AppWidgetPicker - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=780828

v3
Added new versions of lock screens.

v4
added 1% battery mod - hexagon unlock version only
fixed random images
cleaned up multiple images to try and reduce size
changed settings "look" to add some "color" - was tired of all grey - hexagon unlock version only

v5 - unreleased

v6

fixed the divider in the settings
changed the settings icons again, I will stick with these, I like them the most.
added back the ICS wifi indicator, this time it doesnt move when the data indicators come on, they dont 100% exactly match the battery color, but it doesnt bother me. If it does, I'll go back to stock, just let me know.
this has stock ICS colored soft keys, however if you select anything besides "screen capture" in the settings < quick launch , it will change to the magnification glass from my new soft keys. I use search. I am trying to get the creator to make me an icon from this set, he said he would get to it. might take some time, just deal with it for the time being :)
added the option for a new set of soft keys, remember dont use "screen capture" in the settings please.
might be a few other things, but mostly thats all.
for some reason this MIGHT remove your google accounts, just add them back it if does. I'm not sure why it does

v7
soft keys are now the same keys found on the droid RAZR(thanks @sonnysekhon), all colored blue
back to stock wifi icons, colored data indicators to match keys and battery
different battery icons(thanks @chrisrotolo)
Thats all for now.

Last edited:

perlmeister11

Jan 30, 2011
I'm working on the quick settings as well. I will get to most of them by the end of the week I hope. Apparently everything is under the mpdi folders, not sure why but whatever.

The 10.1 buttons, home, back are to wide and overlap, so I'll have to resize them if I want to use them.

I will work on the accurate battery mod this week. I already know where all the images are, just need to find the xml files.

Awesome! Continue with the great work!

mike216

Nov 12, 2010
cleveland
Thanks alot I just need to learn how to use adb I'm a little familiar with fastboot that I used on my nexus s
Soooo much to learn

Sent from my GT-P6210 using xda premium

kzoodroid

Jun 27, 2010
Kalamazoo
Thanks for the Mod but I would add in the original post that you should backup your SystemUI.apk file before you do this as this Mod will replace it. Can't remember the abd commands to back up a file but it is just as easy to make a copy using Root Explorer or other file manager with root access.

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor
Thanks for the Mod but I would add in the original post that you should backup your SystemUI.apk file before you do this as this Mod will replace it. Can't remember the abd commands to back up a file but it is just as easy to make a copy using Root Explorer or other file manager with root access.

Well I thought that was a given, but ill add the command today when I get home on how to backup the original.

Sent from my Insanity powered SGS2

kzoodroid

Jun 27, 2010
Kalamazoo
Well I thought that was a given, but ill add the command today when I get home on how to backup the original.

Sent from my Insanity powered SGS2

Unfortunately I've seen too many people not do a backup just because it wasn't in the instructions. Here's teh command for making a bakup copy of SystemUI.apk using adb.

cp SystemUI.apk SystemUI.bak

(This copies the original file and creates a file with the extention .bak)

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor
Unfortunately I've seen too many people not do a backup just because it wasn't in the instructions. Here's teh command for making a bakup copy of SystemUI.apk using adb.

cp SystemUI.apk SystemUI.bak

(This copies the original file and creates a file with the extention .bak)

Can you not just copy from the system?

cp /system/app/SystemUI.apk /sdcard

That should work right? I always just use adb pull /system/app/SystemUI.apk and keep them on my PC, so never used busybox commands.

mike216

Nov 12, 2010
cleveland
Thanks it looks great from the pics but I have lots to learn about adb.I'm a little familiarwith fastbooton my nexus s.ill wait for the flashable zip.thanks I'm happy we have a great dev on themes I hope we get lucky and get a great rom dev also
Sent from my GT-P6210 using xda premium

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
sneak peek teaser

Sneak peek at 3g ICS theme. only have systemui themed right now. Next are both frameworks(1000+ icons), then settings, and launcher, then phone. Then i'll probably theme the badic apps launcher icons. Will include ics clock font, but not roboto system font. I like the default dont on this device. Also some sounds and i will look into boot animation. I hope more people are interested in this than were on Dell streak 7

Thanks to antiochasylum for some icons.

Attachments

• shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 289
  • shot_000002.jpg
    shot_000002.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 278
  • shot_000004.jpg
    shot_000004.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor

blinksilver

Sep 23, 2007
Brain fart! Thanks for the hard work!!!!!

Btw, did you by chance fix the bug where the why logo shifts to the left slightly when the activity indicator for data transfer is on. Its not deal breaker, but it did bug me a bit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FLASHED MY DEODEXED ZIP FIRST BEFORE FLASHING THIS THEME

Special Thanks to @chrisrotolo for all his help. Without him my theme would be crap!

Download in second post.

Hexagon
    screen_20120104_2037.png

Rest of theme.
    screen_20111224_1623-1.png

screen_20111224_1624-1.png
    Please don't forget to press thanks if you like or use the theme. Thanks :)

I have removed the downloads from my dropbox for the time being. However the final Hex unlock with RAZR soft keys are still available for download.

DOWNLOAD

ICS Hexagon Accurate Battery Mod
    capture_05-1.png

Most recent screen shot. In the process of uploading this version now, will post a link if people like it. The
    "grey" button is when you press it. That way you can tell when you press them.
    screen_20120229_1731-1-1.png

Download the new version with RAZR soft keys here

Download to internal SD card, reboot into recovery, nandroid, flash.

Done. Enjoy

If anyone has any ideas I'm open to whatever, just let me know and I'll see what I can do!

v1
    Initial Release

v2
    Fixed 1 icon I missed, made it an "Easter Egg" see if you can find it. :) - As soon as its found I'll change it lol.
    Added ICS sounds (Thanks Chrisrotolo)
    Added different fonts (Thanks Chrisrotolo)
    Added AppWidgetPicker - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=780828

v3
    Added new versions of lock screens.

v4
    added 1% battery mod - hexagon unlock version only
    fixed random images
    cleaned up multiple images to try and reduce size
    changed settings "look" to add some "color" - was tired of all grey - hexagon unlock version only

v5 - unreleased

v6

fixed the divider in the settings
    changed the settings icons again, I will stick with these, I like them the most.
    added back the ICS wifi indicator, this time it doesnt move when the data indicators come on, they dont 100% exactly match the battery color, but it doesnt bother me. If it does, I'll go back to stock, just let me know.
    this has stock ICS colored soft keys, however if you select anything besides "screen capture" in the settings < quick launch , it will change to the magnification glass from my new soft keys. I use search. I am trying to get the creator to make me an icon from this set, he said he would get to it. might take some time, just deal with it for the time being :)
    added the option for a new set of soft keys, remember dont use "screen capture" in the settings please.
    might be a few other things, but mostly thats all.
    for some reason this MIGHT remove your google accounts, just add them back it if does. I'm not sure why it does

v7
    soft keys are now the same keys found on the droid RAZR(thanks @sonnysekhon), all colored blue
    back to stock wifi icons, colored data indicators to match keys and battery
    different battery icons(thanks @chrisrotolo)
    Thats all for now.
    I've got the Ninja theme from the tab 10.1 all ported over to my tab now, however I have not heard back from the creator of that theme, so I'm not sure he would want me to post it or not.
    Err, I was having issues with sizing. They arent scaling correctly. Trying to work on a fix today.

I have off thursday,friday and saturday of this week so if I cant figure it out by today then I will by the weekend.

Thanks for being patient guys.
    I'm going to add the option of different soft keys today. I'll upload them all this afternoon.

Sent from my ICS powered Galaxy S2