I'm giving away 5 WP7 Nokia Lumia 800 carrier unlocked devices to homebrew devs who need them.
My goal is to give this hardware out to devs who will use it for either:
- Port existing homebrew apps/features/hacks to Nokia Lumia 800.
- Create new Nokia Lumia specific homebrew apps/features/hacks.
- Anything else that you can convince me makes sense.
"I want one of these free phones, what's next?"
Respond to this forum post with the following information:
- What will you use the Nokia Lumia 800 for? The more specific the better. (see the aforementioned list of goals)
- Up to 3 links (+ explanation) showing that you have the previous experience required to meet your development goal.
- Anything else you think will help you get one of the Lumia 800 phones.
More details and fine print
- I'm the one giving away phones, not any previous or future employer of mine.
- I'll choose who gets the phones and I'll do so at my own discretion. I'm under no obligation to anyone about anything. It's mine, my own, my precious.
- Twitter proof this is a Justin Angel Genuine Offer™ @ https://twitter.com/#!/JustinAngel/s...62884024385537
- Picture of the fabled phones @ http://twitpic.com/7r1731 (The 6th phone in this picture is now my personal phone and it's awesome)
- Recipients of this give-away will be announced on this forum, and via private message asking for contact details.
- The giveaway ends when submissions have tapered off. At minimum that'll be on 23/12/2011.
- If giving you a 700$ phone isn't OK under your local laws (e.g. government employees) please don't submit your name.
- This giveaway is available world-wide. However if you live outside the USA, I'll need to figure out how to ship the phones to you, so it'll take a little longer.
- My definition of homebrew is "stuff that can't be shipped on the WP7 Marketlpace within the limitations of the current mango application framework".
- If you can't comment on this forum due to the 10+ minimum posts, you can email your details to me directly at J@JustinAngel.net.