5,597,354 Members 32,808 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ANNOUNCEMENT] To Devs, please read

Tip us?

orb3000
Old
(Last edited by Archer; 4th September 2013 at 04:37 PM.)
XDA News Writer / Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3010
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Lightbulb [ANNOUNCEMENT] To Devs, please read

As we have everyday more and more different versions for Android I ask your full cooperation to properly tag your thread title.

Please include whether version Gingerbread, Honeycomeb, all

Examples:

[APP][3.0+] SuperAwesome App 2.0

[WIDGET][2.1+/3.2+] Freakin' Sweet Widget 0.9

[GAME][2.2+] Derpiderp 0.1

[WLP][2.2+] Bestest Live Wallpaper 1.3

If your thread is already opened please update the title to make things easier for all.

Thanks a lot for your cooperation and remember I am open to any suggestion to improve this section.

Special thanks to devteam

You may use XDA for customer feedback of commercial software but no links to app.
orb

HTC One Max - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognises that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to orb3000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

orb3000
Old
Thanks Meter 3010

DONATE TO ME
As I see a lot of excitement and feed back I will start editing some of your threads titles to add proper tags.
Please cooperate!
orb

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognises that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to orb3000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

orb3000
Old
Thanks Meter 3010

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation .

If you wonder why we closed your thread, before complaining read the posting rules, sure your thread has not the proper tags, when you notice this post PM me and IŽll be glad to re-open so you can insert proper tags
orb

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to orb3000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe