Secondly, I'm making this for myself and just sharing. I'm open to fixing bugs, but not adding features. Sorry.
Finally, THANKS to:
- g4rb4ge, for porting MIUI to the G2.
- MIUIAndroid.com, for the base rom and translations.
- CarpeNoctem, for getting me hooked on this rom.
- Tun4f1sh, For Bulletproof and making me want to learn more.
- Andy Thompson, for the Extended Settings mod and controls.
- Tsubus, rmk40, and Juwe11, for optimization scripts.
- Dsixda, for his awesome Android kitchen.
What is Mini Mi?
Nothing, or as close to nothing as I can make it.
I wanted to make the smallest rom possible, while still being able to use all of the MIUI features.
- Removed apk's, themes, media, and fonts I didn't use
- Added Extended Settings mod and MIUI settings app
- Added Genie Widget (for lockscreen weather)
- Added memory management, sdcard, zipalign, and ILWT fixes scripts
I left the stock CM kernel, if you don't like it flash one of your choice.
- Bulletproof MIUI Add-on from Tun4f1sh.
- ILWT Kernel, ILWT OC daemon, and WiFi calling add-on from Tsubus.
- Tiamat Kernel from Cayniarb.
- SUperuser 3.0.7 from ChainsDD
- Pershoot Kernel
- HTC_IME or Jonasl's Themer (For prediction on physical keyboard)
- MIUI Small MMS Fix from silverton