[28 MAR 2013][ Desire HD 1.84.661.1 [Froyo v1.5 Rotation Sense][Raf+Mde 1.9OC]
This rom is based RUU Desire HD 1.84.661.1
(Froyo 2.2.1 - No Glitches, everythings is working) !
- Fast and smooth, stable... NO Glitches (Repack apks, frameworks by new my tool + Smali) - Free ram: 205mb
- Wifi, Data, GPS (Thank Tytung for libs), Bluetooth, FM, Flashlight ...
- Flash Player work great (install newest from Market or your SDCARD), Video stream (TV,...), 720p Video player (with Original app)
- Camera, camcorder (NO 720p record) fixed by Pyrorob (thank to Pyrorob).
- Stand by 3mA battery
- Kernel RAF 1.9OC from RAFPIGNA, fixed Wakeup lags by Mdebeljuh (Thank to Rafpigna and Mdebeljuh).
- Multi Languages
- Rotation Sense
- QuickSettings in Notification bar
- Advanced Power Menu
- Updated newest: Maps, Market, Youtube
- Full rooted with newest Superuser
- RGB565 SONY Bravia (Thank to XxXPachaXxX)
- SONY ERICSON XLOUD Mod for sound
- USB Tether (see Post 4), Wifi Hotspot,...
- No transparent Rosie
- No battery percent (you can mod by UOT kitchen)
- Rotation more some apps in V1.2
- Included SONY ERICSON Xloud Mod for sound (Thank to solidchips for sharing)
- APP2SD for EU so first boot will auto reboot 3 times
- Battery percent (circle) included
- Rotation Sense (can enable, disable)
-Fixed Superuser (Sorry ! Im wrong in META-INF)
- Complate fixs (GPS, Bravia graphic, bootanimation, ...)
- Added DSPmanager, Google Music app, acdb, Mic level (from Dorimax kernel - Thank Dorimax)
- - Initial release but everything's working !
USB TETHER CONFIG: (Tested with this rom and VIVO sense 2.1 + Microsoft Windows XP)
Windows XP contains the drivers you need to take advantage of USB tethering, but you must install a configuration file before connecting your phone to your Windows XP computer, to instruct Windows XP how to configure itself to use those drivers.
Download the following configuration file (tetherxp.inf) to your Windows XP computer. Typically, you can right click on the link and choose "Save As". (If your browser appends .html to the file name, you will need to edit the name to remove the .html extension.)
Use the USB cable that came with your phone to connect your phone to your computer.
On the Android phone, press Home, press Menu, and touch Settings to open the Settings application.
When Windows XP’s New Hardware Wizard opens or you right click to new hardware, selsect Update Driver..., select No, not at this time and click Next.
Select Install from a list or specific location and click Next.
Click Browse to browse to the directory where you installed the configuration file you downloaded in Step 1 and click Next. Windows XP uses the configuration file to configure itself to support USB tethering with the Android phone.
When Windows XP finishes installing the software for Android USB Ethernet/RNDIS, click Finish.
You can now use the new Windows XP local area network connection provided by your phone via USB tethering. For more information about configuring networks in Windows XP, see the documentation that comes with Windows.
A lot of phones have a notification LED that blinks when you receive a … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?