[Q] Lg Fantasy

Search This thread

untitledmangxg

Jul 22, 2010
Bucharest
Hello mates! I have bought a Lg Fantasy wich has to come in 2012 1st Q, from a tester developer here in Romania, and it has several applications for developers wich they cannot be uninstalled...if there is anyone who knows something about how to uninstall these dev apps, please let me know! Lg Fantasy comes with WP 7.5 Mango installed, a very nice 4 inch display, IPS ...awesome...but these dev apps are annoying me...please, help me! thank you in advance!

chaitanya91845

Nov 1, 2009
Mumbai
Hello mates! I have bought a Lg Fantasy wich has to come in 2012 1st Q, from a tester developer here in Romania, and it has several applications for developers wich they cannot be uninstalled...if there is anyone who knows something about how to uninstall these dev apps, please let me know! Lg Fantasy comes with WP 7.5 Mango installed, a very nice 4 inch display, IPS ...awesome...but these dev apps are annoying me...please, help me! thank you in advance!
LG Fantasy? Will you please post a screenshot of your phone?

D

day2die

Please post the "about" screen. Make sure to click the "more info".

Last edited:

surur

Nov 29, 2003
Whats the rest of the specs of this interesting handset? How much storage for example? How many megapixel in the camera. How many Mhz is the processor?

Thanks

Surur

Livven

Aug 23, 2009
Wiesbaden
livven.me
Why you get all the good tips, Surur? Bah. ;)

On another note, could you post some more pics, like the others requested?

Last edited:

Jaxbot

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 14, 2009
windowsphonehacker.com
I thought the dev apps are pre-installed in the firmware and no way to remove them. I also got a HTC HD7 testing device and some dev apps as your LG does

If they're native, you can't remove them, but if they install upon hard resetting the device, they should be removable.

Can you tell us if the MFG menu works? Info:
Dial ##634# to open the diagnostics menu.
Open the MFG app using the password: appmfg#*#
Go to Engineer Menu -> Other Settings -> Edit Registry
Set ROOT PATH to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"
Set input path to "\Comm\Security\LVMod"
Set input key to "DeveloperUnlockState" and it set to DWORD.
Leave input data box empty and tap "SET".
The output should be 0.
Enter "1" in the inputbox and tap "SET".

jackrabbit72380

Mar 10, 2011
Trenton
www.landsoftworks.host22.com
well 1 being that it comes with mango pre installed im gessing the device meets mangos requiremnts and is devfenetly a 2nd or maby even 3ed geniration wp7 device so I will gess that the proceser is infact 1.4 or 1.5ghz!

I would love to know what developer apps are on the device!

I would love for lg to come out with a 3d windows phone 7 phone!

sence thare autosterio 3d is simply amasing!

in other lg phones i have seen apps that control yor smart lg tv's.

im wondering if this device has anythang like that? or will?

henry084

Dec 30, 2010
Karlsruhe, BW
I would like to know how much storage on this device?:confused:

If there is 32GB NAND, I think I will get this one, at least this is a IPS and not a cheap TFT.:p

razorsbk

Jul 15, 2010
Here you go another image :)

img7151r.jpg

Reactions: andrew789

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    maybe thats not a safe way to make known to you these leaked devices... this should be a community to share the news, and to remain here.... in page 2 of this topic is a photo of this device... thanks!
    Here you go another image :)

img7151r.jpg
    lg fantasy

this device has a front camera at 1.3 mp, and the bench shows about 85,7 points...quite good for a wp7 device...it also has a 8gb internal memory....but the most beautiful thing at this phone is the screen, wich is bright and very, but very responsive... love it! oh...ant its weight...veeeeeeeery slight phone...you can hardly sense it!