Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,436 Members 45,276 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][WWE][8.Sep.12] EDGE Rom - Premium/Swift V4.6 -6.5.x 29022- Sense 2.5.2021

Tip us?

yarach
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by phd_ihab View Post
What to do?
Good question. Do you live in an area with a lot of buildings? And how long do you wait for the phone to get a fix?
"You are not thinking 4th dimensionally!"
~Dr E. Brown
Devices: Nokia Lumia 920
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.0 8" OC LiquidSmooth

canvass
Old
Thanks Meter 0
*0* thank

ypsmav
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 462
Default some news and replies

Hi all,
I'm back to cooking, as I got another blackstone, as my original one got a broken digitalizer.
I'm testing a new version, which I'll release as soon as possible.
Some answers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko250 View Post
Hi YPSMAV, I tried Premium rom several times but it's to heavy for my teaste and battery is much better in your Swift rom. So I managed to force HTC Messaging to work with Swift rom, but after each reset or shut down they dont work, then I try with FdcSoft Task Manager to look what is the problem and I realise when I ckeck SERVICES
the Message Service(MSG0) is stoped after each reset and I must start it manually every time. Do you now what I got to do to make service to autostart just like other services (some registry edit perhaps), because in the Task Manager setting up service to manual or automatic start doesn't solve it.
Many thanks!
Marko
Hi, try the following registry changes:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\MSG]
"MaxPhoneLength"=dword:00000014
"Prefix"="MSG"
"FriendlyName"="Message Service"
"Order"=dword:00000009
"Index"=dword:00000000
"Keep"=dword:00000001
"Dll"="MessagingService.dll"
Quote:
Originally Posted by levanvy83 View Post
I'm using SWIFT 3.6 last over 3 weeks but recently, the phone freezes many times, especially after incoming calls. I need to reset the phone using stylus.
This sounds strange. It may be related to the rotation of the phone canvas.
Try disabling the autorotation of 'Phone' using the Gsensor config or editing the white list on the reg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarach View Post
I really enjoy your EDGE roms. It feels like they have been made especially for me! It has everything I need presented in a way I like it. But I would like to give you one tip: It would be nice to choose from different lock-screens / make it possible to switch back to the old one. I liked the old one better and I can't seem to find a way to get it back, but it is just a matter of taste Yarach
Hi, working on that.

Quote:
The Arabic language problem is solved, Thanks, but GPS no working, (Igo, Google map, gps test...) all of them not working
what to do? I have a trip next week and i need it so much. thanks
That sounds strange. have you modified any setting related to the GPS? what radio are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko250 View Post
Hi YPSMAV it's me again with the weather To add to previous posts I see there is big performance hit not only with "mostly cloudy" or "mostly cloudy with showers", but with "Mostly cloudy with flurries", "Flurries with rain", "Snow". I'm yet to see is ther a problem with "Cold weather". I note that this is happening when I swipe up and down to reveal quicklinks and that animation on the homscreen is very very slow and jaggy (this is with full screen weather animation off, and with installed theme) and then whole sense becams slower, and this is the problem in both roms. Because your from Hungary I'm sure you experiencing the same problems, the winther is here
Is there a cure for that animations or how abouth use whole rodium tab as you say before, can that be a solution?
I don't face huge lag on the latest version.
have you changed/tweaked 'cache' sizes?
Device: HTC Sensation Z710e (S-OFF w/Juopunutbear - Rooted)

Previous devices: Galaxy tab P1000, HTC HD with my ROM Blackstone EDGE, PocketLook T830

marko250
Old
(Last edited by marko250; 23rd December 2011 at 12:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ypsmav View Post
Hi, try the following registry changes:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\MSG]
"MaxPhoneLength"=dword:00000014
"Prefix"="MSG"
"FriendlyName"="Message Service"
"Order"=dword:00000009
"Index"=dword:00000000
"Keep"=dword:00000001
"Dll"="MessagingService.dll"
I don't face huge lag on the latest version.
have you changed/tweaked 'cache' sizes?
The Settings is already like that except I have one more line
"Flags"=dword:00000000

As for "Cache sizes", Yes one time changed in HD Tweaks File System Cache From Normal to Large, but I turn it back. And now File System Filter Cache is set to Normal (Advised) but I think that it was disabled (cant remember), GDI font Cache is set to Large. Is that a problem. If so what is the best setting (or I shouldn't touch anything). Do you expirience any slow down on that particular weather situations that I mentioned (I must add Freezing rain), because even when I return everything to default its realy much slover then Sunny,Mostly sunny,Cloudy and Fog, they work the fastest.
your rom is by far fastest one, its only cripled with weather changes, then it becomes veary slow (or maybie its my phone ) If you can make that speed of rom doesnt depend of weather I think that we have to call HTC and make yor rom official update

mchlebowski
Old
Thanks Meter 1
#1 GREAT JOB i think Your Premium ROM is much better than Energy (I had used Energy since always

#2 I have some suggestions:

- when I recieve sms on my Blackstone in turn off mode, Blackstone wake up and until I read message it won't go to turn off mode again. It is problem becuase battery drain so fast. I found solution in HD Setting Tool - disable SMS Wake Up Event, but I think it will be better to make fix in ROM,

- second suggestion is enable led notification in all events (new sms and missed call) I found solution with cab form #10 post from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=452042

Best regards and thank you for your work

phd_ihab
Old
Thanks Meter 1
This sounds strange. It may be related to the rotation of the phone canvas.
Try disabling the autorotation of 'Phone' using the Gsensor config or editing the white list on the reg.

Hi, working on that.

That sounds strange. have you modified any setting related to the GPS? what radio are you using?

Radio version: 1.10.25.25

Please help

kkwin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkwin View Post
I'm using RickyMSYH6.0ChineseSupport+ManilaSupport.cab
imported the msyht.ttf to /windows and edited the registry in fontlink/systemlink
any idea with this? can view and input chinese in this rom....

stupidcat712
Old
Thanks Meter 1
my device reboot when booting haret
i tried premium & swift 3.6 & 3.0 still the same result

yarach
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidcat712 View Post
my device reboot when booting haret
i tried premium & swift 3.6 & 3.0 still the same result
The problem is not in the rom. It is because of an error on the SD card. Try fixing the SD card (search for errors) or simply re-format. That fxed the problem for me.
"You are not thinking 4th dimensionally!"
~Dr E. Brown
Devices: Nokia Lumia 920
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.0 8" OC LiquidSmooth

amarashdeh
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks, I tried the cab, it works OK but the date display is shown as rectangulars and dots and the same when receiving Arabic messege, can you help

Regards,

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Hi
Mobidiv_arabware_454_en_tsd_2010_jan_28
google it!

Regards
Thanks, I tried the cab, it works OK but the date display is shown as rectangulars and dots and the same when receiving Arabic messege, can you help

Regards,