[Media App] Time Lapse for Android • Lapse It

Search This thread

maurrubio

Dec 9, 2011
Hi guys, I want to present you a brand new version of Lapse It written from scratch and now it's NATIVE, you can capture really astonishing time-lapse videos with your device :)

For those who don't know, Time-Lapse is a photograph technique that is useful when you are trying to capture gradually changing events, such as growing plants, the movement of clouds, or the rising and setting of the sun. When played back at standard frame rates, events occur rapidly onscreen and otherwise undetectable patterns emerge, and that's what Lapse It allows you and your phone to do.

You can download it for free in Android Market, or you can visit our website and have more information at lapseit.com

Features:

• New native version written from scratch
• Powerful rendering engine based on LibAV
• Well designed UI improving visual and usability
• Capture resolution up to 720P on the full version
• Cool effects applied while capturing or before rendering
• Capture timer based on time or frames
• Render as MP4, MOV or FLV
• No restrictions for capture length or frames
• Video trimmer
• Easily adjustable settings
• Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook and many others

Some screenshots:

QR Code:

qrcode.png

A promotional video:

Thanks and I hope you enjoy !

Last edited:

rozzco

Mar 4, 2011
Looks interesting. I'll play with it tomorrow.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

rab1412000

Jul 16, 2005
I'm really liking you're app. I'll post some videos I took when I'm on a pc.

Sent from my samsung galaxy s2 using tapatalk

booked

Nov 20, 2010
LA
i installed the app towards the end of the day so I didnt get much time to play with it when I had light. I have my car dock attached to my window to catch the sunrise in the morning. i'll let you know how it turns out.

jtmn

Feb 7, 2011
Really awesome app. I bought it a couple of weeks ago and it was totally worth it.

It does take a long time to render stop motion movies but that's understandable.

It has a lot of very useful options, is very intuitive and easy to use and produces beautiful results.

If you want to see some results just go to youtube and search for "lapse it video". There are plenty of options to watch.

Congratulations on a very good app!

roobeyn

Feb 5, 2012
This is a must have even if I dont like to capture pics!

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

thnx for sharing

rob_c6

May 13, 2010
This is a great app, made a few videos with it, but I dont have a tripod for my SG2 so i am stuck filming from up against my window. Looking to get some kind of stand before continuing.
a nice feature to have with music editing would be to have a fade in/out option. couldnt find any apps on the market that do it. Also the audio I added to one video seemed to loose quality on the encode.
sum of my attempts
http://youtu.be/unrOHX446nM?hd=1
http://youtu.be/3aT861RDIpA

Thanks for your work on this app, liking the regular updates as well.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, I want to present you a brand new version of Lapse It written from scratch and now it's NATIVE, you can capture really astonishing time-lapse videos with your device :)

For those who don't know, Time-Lapse is a photograph technique that is useful when you are trying to capture gradually changing events, such as growing plants, the movement of clouds, or the rising and setting of the sun. When played back at standard frame rates, events occur rapidly onscreen and otherwise undetectable patterns emerge, and that's what Lapse It allows you and your phone to do.

You can download it for free in Android Market, or you can visit our website and have more information at lapseit.com

Features:

• New native version written from scratch
    • Powerful rendering engine based on LibAV
    • Well designed UI improving visual and usability
    • Capture resolution up to 720P on the full version
    • Cool effects applied while capturing or before rendering
    • Capture timer based on time or frames
    • Render as MP4, MOV or FLV
    • No restrictions for capture length or frames
    • Video trimmer
    • Easily adjustable settings
    • Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook and many others

Some screenshots:

QR Code:

qrcode.png

A promotional video:

Thanks and I hope you enjoy !
    Hello guys, we just finished our new promotional video that is also a tutorial of how to use the app.

Hope you like it !
    Looks pretty cool! Will give it a try when I get time :)