Sony Encouraging SmartWatch 2 Development

Mobile device companies like selling devices–it’s how they make their money and … more

Easily Toggles Your Lollipop Mobile Data Network Type

Android Lollipop is by good margin the most advanced and refinedversion of … more

Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Are there any smooth glass like screen protector?

OP ddgarcia05

4th December 2011, 09:09 PM   |  #21  
TheAtheistReverend's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 304
 
1,252 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06stang

Just ordered my second NakedSheild screen protector off eBay. LOVE it. Had to get a new one because I got a warranty replacement. For $4 this can't be beat.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

I just applied my first one of these, and i love it. I have used the $2 cheapies that are really stiff and always come up at the corners, and I have used the Skinomi brand. I loved the Skinomi, but they're pricey. This is just as good as far as I can tell a couple days in, but less expensive and have a smoother finish. The rebound from depressions (healing time) in the product is a little slower than skinomi though.

I'll buy these again for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheAtheistReverend For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2011, 03:15 AM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAtheistReverend

I just applied my first one of these, and i love it. I have used the $2 cheapies that are really stiff and always come up at the corners, and I have used the Skinomi brand. I loved the Skinomi, but they're pricey. This is just as good as far as I can tell a couple days in, but less expensive and have a smoother finish. The rebound from depressions (healing time) in the product is a little slower than skinomi though.

I'll buy these again for sure.

How is it at dealing with finger prints? I've tried a few cheap ebay ones and while they worked fine, I found them to get greasy and become bigger fingerprint magnets than the phone is without the protector.

So far I've been trying to decide between SGP and Zag until this post came along. I honestly cant justify spending $10+ on a piece of film that costs less than a penny to manufacture, that's Id like to go with something cheaper if possible.
13th December 2011, 04:33 AM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAtheistReverend

I just applied my first one of these, and i love it. I have used the $2 cheapies that are really stiff and always come up at the corners, and I have used the Skinomi brand. I loved the Skinomi, but they're pricey. This is just as good as far as I can tell a couple days in, but less expensive and have a smoother finish. The rebound from depressions (healing time) in the product is a little slower than skinomi though.

I'll buy these again for sure.

I ended up ordering one of these. So far i love it as well. Best screen protector for the money!
14th December 2011, 10:05 PM   |  #24  
tylerlawhon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tallahassee, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,010
 
4,506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Lol I keep seeing stuff hating on Zagg, I just got mine, and I'm loving it. Feels great, not all sticky like I saw on here, and you really cant even see it.
14th December 2011, 10:28 PM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerlawhon

Lol I keep seeing stuff hating on Zagg, I just got mine, and I'm loving it. Feels great, not all sticky like I saw on here, and you really cant even see it.

Yeah the Zagg is a good one. The only issue with it is the orange peal textured look you get, but its not a big deal.

The $3 Naked Shield that a few of us mentioned on here is very similar to the Zagg without the textured look and about half the price!
14th December 2011, 10:36 PM   |  #26  
tylerlawhon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tallahassee, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,010
 
4,506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagos3sgte

Yeah the Zagg is a good one. The only issue with it is the orange peal textured look you get, but its not a big deal.

The $3 Naked Shield that a few of us mentioned on here is very similar to the Zagg without the textured look and about half the price!

What do you mean by "orange peel" texture? It feels fine lol. It has some texture yes, but some may find it nice, I do haha.
14th December 2011, 11:01 PM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerlawhon

What do you mean by "orange peel" texture? It feels fine lol. It has some texture yes, but some may find it nice, I do haha.

If you tilt it to the side, youll see a texture similar to the peal of an orange. Some people like it and some don't as its not perfectly smooth. Its a personal preference I guess.
15th December 2011, 07:39 PM   |  #28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Seidio. Best slick protector by far.
27th December 2011, 05:13 AM   |  #29  
tylerlawhon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tallahassee, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,010
 
4,506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagos3sgte


Yeah the Zagg is a good one. The only issue with it is the orange peal textured look you get, but its not a big deal.

The $3 Naked Shield that a few of us mentioned on here is very similar to the Zagg without the textured look and about half the price!

Any links to naked shield for this phone??

Sent from my Mikrunny'd Superphone using Forum Runner
27th December 2011, 05:24 AM   |  #30  
TheAtheistReverend's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 304
 
1,252 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerlawhon

Any links to naked shield for this phone??

Sent from my Mikrunny'd Superphone using Forum Runner

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-INCREDIB...ht_2750wt_1002

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes