Orlando, FL - LTE

Search This thread

GTTG_Atomik

May 9, 2006
Looks like it went active yesterday. Any other people get this? I understand posting in this section won't get me the most responses, but oh well, keep it in the Vivid family.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1323783858126.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1323783858126.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 159

Jay2TheRescue

On a related note, has anyone seen a true LTE coverage map? According to the street level coverage maps, I live & work 8-10 miles inside the boundry of the LTE network, yet I can only connect with HSDPA. Not only that, but AT&T was tricky. The color indicating LTE is very close to the color indicating HSDPA. I had to view the map on a laptop, and view the screen at an extreme angle to tell the difference.

nielp96

Sep 17, 2010
ovideo
Actually I don't live in lte area. That's what att data map says but still get lte.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA App

broseph23

Jan 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
On a related note, has anyone seen a true LTE coverage map? According to the street level coverage maps, I live & work 8-10 miles inside the boundry of the LTE network, yet I can only connect with HSDPA. Not only that, but AT&T was tricky. The color indicating LTE is very close to the color indicating HSDPA. I had to view the map on a laptop, and view the screen at an extreme angle to tell the difference.

The only LTE maps they have right now are the ones on att.com/4g. The LTE is bright blue compared the hspa which is dark blue

Sent from my HTC Vivid 4G LTE

galfert

Apr 16, 2006
Orlando, FL
Everyone should install Sensorly app and drive around with it on so that we can map everywhere AT&T LTE coverage extends. If you look at the map I've mapped where I drive to work from Winter Springs to downtown via 417 to 408. Let's fill in the holes. Later you can uninstall Sensorly since it does consume battery. Or you can keep it installed later and just turn off the passive scanning in the app's settings.

We don't need AT&T for map data. With Sensorly we can make our own colective coverage map.

Last edited: