OP jomeister15

31st December 2011, 08:34 PM   |  #11  
Recognized Developer
Flag ATX
Thanks Meter: 2,261

1,365 posts
Donate to Me
More
There's launcher2.apk for you from my CM7 source (stock GB launcher). It has speed tweaks to make the app drawer open quicker. push to system/app with root explorer, than make permissions match other apks, oh and OP feel free to use this in your ROM
Attached Files
File Type: apk Launcher2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (6.64 MB, 22 views)
Last edited by M0D1441; 31st December 2011 at 08:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to M0D1441 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st January 2012, 01:43 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 604

344 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0D1441

There's launcher2.apk for you from my CM7 source (stock GB launcher). It has speed tweaks to make the app drawer open quicker. push to system/app with root explorer, than make permissions match other apks, oh and OP feel free to use this in your ROM

To be included in 1.0b3, although maybe minus the speed tweak .
Last edited by jomeister15; 1st January 2012 at 10:19 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jomeister15 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #13  
Recognized Developer
Flag ATX
Thanks Meter: 2,261

1,365 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the update! Much appreciated work, my friend. More people need to know about this ROM

Sent From My SGS2 SR Running NeXuSM0Di727-v1.05 @ 1.72GHz
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M0D1441 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2012, 02:07 AM   |  #14  
Flag Corpus Christi
Thanks Meter: 43

273 posts
More
Great ROM! I like the battery icon very much. And the launcher, but over all a great ROM. But i did see one weird thing, and I think you just forgot but the build.prop still says 1.0.0 when it's 1.1.0 xD I just installed and very nice! Just gotta test battery life. But I love it.

The absolute one thing that could make this ROM the best would be a nice theme, and as I read your working on that as we speak. It's just amazing what you dev's can come up with. So, from me and everyone else using dev ROM's, Thanks.

Also, a special thanks to M0D1441, he has helped me personally a lot and he really is a great guy. So hit that Thanks button for both of them! And check out M0D's ROM too, great also. I just prefer a more theme'd look and anti-stock as possible, but I love M0D's black/trans drop down bar.

Two great dev's. That's all I have to say for now. Just keep doing what your doing

P.S. If anyone needs a tester, I'm here. It's the least I can do for all the hard work you guys put into these ROM's.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ConfusingCurve For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2012, 02:18 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

344 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusingCurve

But i did see one weird thing, and I think you just forgot but the build.prop still says 1.0.0 when it's 1.1.0 xD I just installed and very nice! Just gotta test battery life. But I love it.

Yeah, this was my bad, I was pretty tired when I finally finished building 1.1.0, and I figured that 1.1.1 would be arriving shortly (which it is), so I just left it as is. Thanks for the great reply though, it was very nice.
10th January 2012, 02:52 AM   |  #16  
Flag all over the u.s.a
Thanks Meter: 184

1,776 posts
More
cool looking boot screen, so booting as I type, will report back later after a day or so
after just a few minutes, I find I neede to insall MoreLocale2, so I could get English U.S
after first boot it was a little choppy, but it seems is getting faster and faster
So, for now seems solid and stable for day to day usage
Last edited by latinohot; 10th January 2012 at 03:56 AM.
11th January 2012, 03:19 AM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member

344 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have a question I'd like to pose... What do you guys think of the addition of Apps2SD in the next build? Good idea, bad idea, and maybe some reasons why. I could really use some feedback on this one.
11th January 2012, 04:15 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 13

149 posts
More
First off nice theme I've been trying a few out seeing which one will help my battery as I've had some issues, since this is a Rogers theme hopefully it will help me out. One thing I've noticed and I don't know if you did this on purpose but on my lockscreen my battery is all random letters. Doesn't really bother me but just throwing it out there. Looking forward to your update, I'd really like to see the 14 notification toggle and volume keys to wake and I also like the battery

Sent from my Rogers Samsung i727r!
Last edited by jakem90; 11th January 2012 at 04:20 AM.
11th January 2012, 04:42 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 13

149 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0D1441

Any way to edit the stock apps on the homescreen (phone and Web) I would prefer messaging.

11th January 2012, 12:00 PM   |  #20  
OP Senior Member

344 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakem90

First off nice theme I've been trying a few out seeing which one will help my battery as I've had some issues, since this is a Rogers theme hopefully it will help me out. One thing I've noticed and I don't know if you did this on purpose but on my lockscreen my battery is all random letters. Doesn't really bother me but just throwing it out there. Looking forward to your update, I'd really like to see the 14 notification toggle and volume keys to wake and I also like the battery

Hmmm... I'm not sure if these things are a Roger's issue because I have 14-toggle mod working fine on my AT&T variant. However, a new version will be out today that includes Faux's new kernel, so perhaps that will fix some of the issues.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
buoyancy, jomeister15, kj7, rom, skyrocket
Previous Thread Next Thread