Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] samsung galaxy player 50

OP Darius_AWS

1st January 2012, 03:59 PM   |  #31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscraze

Just flash any rom thru odin. Make sure to follow instructions properly

Cheers

Sent from my i9003 powered by Poseidon's Rom/Dxkp9 Junior + UC kernel

Sorry I don't get you. What do you exactly mean with "any rom" ? There are non rom or firmware avalaible around for galaxy player 50..is that the problem..can i flash something else?

Thank you
MuffY
1st January 2012, 05:48 PM   |  #32  
bscraze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 704
 
2,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffyone

Sorry I don't get you. What do you exactly mean with "any rom" ? There are non rom or firmware avalaible around for galaxy player 50..is that the problem..can i flash something else?

Thank you
MuffY

If it only boots in download mode it means that your phone is soft bricked, meaning only a reflash will solve the problem and allow the phone to boot

Cheers

Sent from my i9003 powered by Poseidon's Rom/Dxkp9 Junior + UC kernel
1st January 2012, 05:56 PM   |  #33  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscraze

If it only boots in download mode it means that your phone is soft bricked, meaning only a reflash will solve the problem and allow the phone to boot

Cheers

Sent from my i9003 powered by Poseidon's Rom/Dxkp9 Junior + UC kernel

yes i know, but i can't find a flashable firmware anyware..

happy new year and thanks again
2nd January 2012, 04:14 AM   |  #34  
bscraze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 704
 
2,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffyone

yes i know, but i can't find a flashable firmware anyware..

happy new year and thanks again

Check the android development section. There are many roms available. To find stock roms go to sammobile.com

Cheers

Sent from my i9003 powered by Poseidon's Rom/Dxkp9 Junior + UC kernel
3rd January 2012, 08:18 PM   |  #35  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscraze

Check the android development section. There are many roms available. To find stock roms go to sammobile.com

Cheers

Sent from my i9003 powered by Poseidon's Rom/Dxkp9 Junior + UC kernel

Sorry but those are rom for the galaxy 3, we are talking about the galaxy player 50 here, it doesn't even exist a specific forum for it on xda..

we need someone with a working player to make a backup of his rom (i think we need only the Zimage ad factoryfs) and try to flash it...

bye
2nd January 2013, 06:36 PM   |  #36  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Thumbs up Hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffyone

Sorry but those are rom for the galaxy 3, we are talking about the galaxy player 50 here, it doesn't even exist a specific forum for it on xda..

we need someone with a working player to make a backup of his rom (i think we need only the Zimage ad factoryfs) and try to flash it...

bye

Hello My friend

It seems to be very familiar with this galaxy player.I want to unlock it but i don't remember the email or the password,can you give me any solution?

Thank you
vlasis from Greece
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes