XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 - $565 shipped

Tip us?

charlieb620
Old
Thanks Meter 1904
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydroidonic View Post
Just a quick search on Google brought me to this.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Daily_Steals

Has anyone purchased from them before?
Got a free money clip from liking their Facebook Page and i ordered a memory card from them. Both times my item took up to 3 weeks to come.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium App
DEV M8

BananaPhone69
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Hours after buying a used one for $550... Whatever, these guys take an eternity to ship your purchase.
Android will always have my heart, but iOS stole my soul.
Phones:
Backflip⇨Nexus One⇨iPhone 4⇨Captivate⇨iPhone 4⇨BB Torch⇨Unlocked Vibrant⇨ Focus ⇨iPhone 4⇨Surround⇨Nexus S⇨AriaCM7⇨Galaxy SII⇨iPhone 4S⇨Galaxy NEXUS GSM Employee Edition⇨Unbranded Optimus LTE⇨White Galaxy Nexus W/JellyBean
Tablet:
Transformer Prime
For Sale:
-HP Touchpad 32gb, mint in box with extras
-Optimus LTE Unbranded, phone only, 100% mint.

AnyMal
Old
Thanks Meter 163
They are notorious for selling grey market electronics. If you buy, better pray you won't need warranty service because you won't get any from Samsung.
~Flavor of the day: Lumia 900~
~Couch Potato: iPad 2 3G 64GB~
~Road Warrior: 2012 13" Macbook Air~

Stevv
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Just ordered it Time for the best meatloaf ever haha

charlieb620
Old
Thanks Meter 1904
Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaPhone69 View Post
Hours after buying a used one for $550... Whatever, these guys take an eternity to ship your purchase.
Atleast you will know when yours is coming.
DEV M8

quierotacobell
Old
(Last edited by quierotacobell; 5th January 2012 at 02:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyMal View Post
They are notorious for selling grey market electronics. If you buy, better pray you won't need warranty service because you won't get any from Samsung.
I just called Samsung customer support 1800-726-7864 and asked if I buy phone that has international warranty and if I ever need warranty work done, will Samsung USA process it through or not. They said yes, but I would like to see if other people could call in if they have time and see what they hear. I don't know if I was wording it correctly or not, but the lady kept saying "yes all our phones have 1 year warranty". Got about 12 more hours to decide haha

Feeshie
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyMal View Post
I ordered a Nexus S a month or two ago and its working fine with no problems. The Nexus S came brand new like described with everything still wrapped. The one problem I had was their shipping was extremely slow. I had to email them, but they replied next day with tracking. If I had the money, I would get it.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

AnyMal
Old
Thanks Meter 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by quierotacobell View Post
I just called their customer support 1800-726-7864 and asked if I buy phone that has international warranty and if I ever need warranty work done, will Samsung USA process it through or not. They said yes, but I would like to see if other people could call in if they have time and see what they hear. I don't know if I was wording it correctly or not, but the lady kept saying "yes all our phones have 1 year warranty". Got about 12 more hours to decide haha
Don't take their word for it. Call Samsung and ask.
~Flavor of the day: Lumia 900~
~Couch Potato: iPad 2 3G 64GB~
~Road Warrior: 2012 13" Macbook Air~

doalittledanse
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Does anyone know what their return policy is? The link on the site just redirects to the main page. I want to know if something else comes up during the month that I wait for shipping if I can cancel or send it back when it arrives.
Current Phone: Galaxy Nexus CDMA (CM)

runtohell121
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by doalittledanse View Post
Does anyone know what their return policy is? The link on the site just redirects to the main page. I want to know if something else comes up during the month that I wait for shipping if I can cancel or send it back when it arrives.
I will say.. no returns at all unless the product was defective. I had to deal with return for a Jawbone Icon I bought a while ago, not sure was it this site, but it was one of those deal site that ships from NY... It was defective, took a few days to RMA, otherwise, there should be no return for any product purchased from those sites from my experience.

The Following User Says Thank You to runtohell121 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]