First of all:
It's fantastic what you are doing with wm6.1 and the Breeze, Futureshock !
I am new and trying to upgrade it myself, but at first I didn't have any luck.
Now I have it working, so I made a simple newby step-by-step manual:
- Download and extract a MTeoR-FutureShock-WM61-xxxx.x.rar
- Check your Mteor battery in more then 50 % full
- connect the Mteor to the computer via usb and check if activesync works
- go with DOS (cmd line) to the directory and start runme.bat
- On the Mteor press camera and powerbutton at the same time.
- then immediately press any key on the computer to continue the batch script.
- now you should see the 3-color bootscreen
- press any key to start the rom-update program and follow
its directions. When the update is finished (in less then 5 minutes), then wait untill the first boot is complete.
If you don't get the 3-color bootscreen or you the update on the Mteor stays on 0 % and the rom-updater displays an error, try testing this:
On the Mteor start the explorer and in the root directory (press UP once) find SSPL.EXE en start it.
If the Mteor won't start the program and there is an error like "insufficient trustlevel".
You need to remove the application lock on your Mteor.
Run SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe and install SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab.
You will find it in ".\opt Software\Unlock Tools"
Then redo from the start.
I hope this helps.
P.S. I had a BREE100 with IPL-0.90 and SPL-2.05.
Wow! Thanx to you to!!
This is exactly what a n00b like me needs
One of the best things about the modern day smartphone is its ability to save us … more
02 Sep 2014
By Will Verduzco
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?