Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Annoying wifi issue since 3.2 update

OP Cleanskinned

26th December 2011, 09:42 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 28

252 posts
More
Same bug. I turn it on and off manually. Not userfriendly but I learned in the last years that samsungs stockroms are never bugfree.

Leaving wifi on consumes more power btw. On my sgs and especially tab.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000
27th December 2011, 09:31 AM   |  #12  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2

216 posts
More
yeah i noticed that too on KK4 firmware. It is either slow to connect or not connected at all. I need to on/off the wifi then it is connected.
27th December 2011, 10:14 AM   |  #13  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 59

171 posts
More
I have it too. 7510 KMM 3.2

either leave wifi always on or you have to turn it off and on to reconnect.
6th January 2012, 08:18 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
same issue on tab 10.1 but not on acer
I have the same issue on my Galaxy Tab 10.1...wake up device and no wifi for 1-2 minutes. I also have an Acer Iconia 7 inch but have no such issue...wifi reconnects within a few seconds. Definitely not a router issue. Contacted Samsung and of course they say they have never heard this before, but I can send it in under warranty and have 3.2 reflashed on the device which just seems ridiculous. I think everyone having this issue should start blowing up Samsung's tech support phone lines until they admit this is a real issue and develop a fix. I also wonder if this will be fixed with the ICS update (whenever that happens) or if it is an issue with Samsung tweaking Android with Touchwiz which will undoubtedly be integrated into their "version" of ICS.
7th January 2012, 06:23 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

100 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvaughan79

I have the same issue on my Galaxy Tab 10.1...wake up device and no wifi for 1-2 minutes. I also have an Acer Iconia 7 inch but have no such issue...wifi reconnects within a few seconds. Definitely not a router issue. Contacted Samsung and of course they say they have never heard this before, but I can send it in under warranty and have 3.2 reflashed on the device which just seems ridiculous. I think everyone having this issue should start blowing up Samsung's tech support phone lines until they admit this is a real issue and develop a fix. I also wonder if this will be fixed with the ICS update (whenever that happens) or if it is an issue with Samsung tweaking Android with Touchwiz which will undoubtedly be integrated into their "version" of ICS.

I agree. We should also link them to this thread.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread