Google Play Newsstand 3.3 Brings Material Design Makeover

In a clear break from the previous practice of delivering nearly weekly Google … more

App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more
Thread Deleted

Working WM 6.1 - UPDATE! 13/04/2008

13th April 2008, 11:21 AM   |  #61  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

119 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrilleberg

Just applied the updated version and it seems to work great, nice work indeed.
Does anyone know or have tip on how to change the keyboard layout when using WM 6.1? I really want to change it to Swedish layout on my phone. Also if it is possible to add XT9 swedish language to it.

/Chrille

Hi,

Yes, both are possible.. the Norwegian keymap in applied to this version, with Æ, Ø and Å.. Do a search around and try to find the swedish keymap. Rest is easy with a small registry fix.

Swedish MUI code is 041D i think.. So you would the need the keymap named: eT9.Wings.041D.kmap.txt

PS. new update comming in 15 minutes
Last edited by Alcaline; 13th April 2008 at 11:28 AM.
13th April 2008, 11:30 AM   |  #62  
Flag Stein

87 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcaline

PS. new update comming in 15 minutes

What are the new things/ which bug fixes?
13th April 2008, 11:44 AM   |  #63  
OP Senior Member

119 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nielswillems

What are the new things/ which bug fixes?

Read the first post
13th April 2008, 02:32 PM   |  #64  

55 posts
More
I have a problem with 1.00.001.4. Everything works perfect but the in-call screen. When I choose a contact and hit green button (send), all text is white on white background. That means I can see that I'm calling to someone (phone icon in the tray) but don't see anything more, just white screen. If I do have any picture set on the called contact, I see this picture but no text at all.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Captured-1.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	80926  
Last edited by phailo; 13th April 2008 at 03:25 PM.
13th April 2008, 06:20 PM   |  #65  

121 posts
Sorry, this is a stupid question for the guys that know what they are doing. I have downloaded the update utility as well as the nbh file. They are both in a folder on my desktop. The instructions say to extract the exe file and replace the existing nbh file with the new one. As the updater is an exe file, I don't have the option to unzip anything. Am I supposed to?

If I continue and run the updater, it just installs the original Rom (not the new one). Am I missing a step?

Thanks...
13th April 2008, 06:30 PM   |  #66  
OP Senior Member

119 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurchy24

Sorry, this is a stupid question for the guys that know what they are doing. I have downloaded the update utility as well as the nbh file. They are both in a folder on my desktop. The instructions say to extract the exe file and replace the existing nbh file with the new one. As the updater is an exe file, I don't have the option to unzip anything. Am I supposed to?

If I continue and run the updater, it just installs the original Rom (not the new one). Am I missing a step?

Thanks...

In the folder you extracted the update program there is a RUU_signed.nbh file.
Replace that file with the RUU_signed.nbh you downloaded..
13th April 2008, 06:33 PM   |  #67  
OP Senior Member

119 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phailo

I have a problem with 1.00.001.4. Everything works perfect but the in-call screen. When I choose a contact and hit green button (send), all text is white on white background. That means I can see that I'm calling to someone (phone icon in the tray) but don't see anything more, just white screen. If I do have any picture set on the called contact, I see this picture but no text at all.

Now thats strange.. The problem you have is that the background image is not showing..
The standard HTC black backround should still appear and with white text..
On my device the HTC black backround shows..
If a restart does not resolve your problem I would recommend you flash it again..
13th April 2008, 06:37 PM   |  #68  

121 posts
Quote:

In the folder you extracted the update program there is a RUU_signed.nbh file.
Replace that file with the RUU_signed.nbh you downloaded..

Thanks for the reply. I have not had to extract anything though. The file I download is an exe. Am I supposed to use a utility to extract something else out of it? I just ran it. Once again, I apologize for the tedious questions...
13th April 2008, 06:47 PM   |  #69  
OP Senior Member

119 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurchy24

Thanks for the reply. I have not had to extract anything though. The file I download is an exe. Am I supposed to use a utility to extract something else out of it? I just ran it. Once again, I apologize for the tedious questions...

Not tedious questions.. You can unzip the exe file. Could be you need to have WinRar or an other similar program installed.
13th April 2008, 07:15 PM   |  #70  
Flag Warsaw, Poland
Thanks Meter: 67

382 posts
More
Quote:

Now thats strange.. The problem you have is that the background image is not showing..
The standard HTC black backround should still appear and with white text..
On my device the HTC black backround shows..
If a restart does not resolve your problem I would recommend you flash it again..

maybe you could try to disable phone skin (HKLM\Security\Phone\Skin > Disabled to 1)

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread