Everything that works with stock works with Peach Sunrise.
You can swap your internal and external sd storage using the included SwapSD app.
ADW Launcher is default. This launcher is highly themable, with many hundreds of themes (including ICS) downloadable from the Market.
EStrongs FM, Voltage Control, DSPManager and CIFSManager are included in the ROM.
V6 SuperCharger is included.
The stock WallpaperChooser has been modified exposing 30 new Wallpapers from Samsung, previously hidden in the source code!
Extra features include busybox, bash shell, terminal, init.d support, rc.local support, remount script. Additionally, adb now supports root access, allowing you to do things from your command line that were not previously possible.
Video review of the Galaxy Exhibit & Peach Sunrise by TheGeekRedneck
Download Peach Sunrise 3.01 Android 2.3.6 HERE
Home key = enter
Back key = back
VolUp/Dwn = highlight choice
1. Back up your data. The installation will format your data partition. I suggest Titanium Backup, available in the Market.
2. Download the peach.sunrise zip file & copy to either your internal or external sd card.
3. Install Galaxy Exhibit 4G Custom Recovery (cwm) . If you're already rooted, you may install from the command line, otherwise you may install from Samsung's Recovery. Samsung's recovery only sees the internal SD, so copy the cwm zip there. Stock recovery sometimes takes more than one try to start.
Easy way to start recovery
* Make sure the cwm zip is on your internal (non-removable) sd.
* Pull the battery from your phone.
* Connect phone to your pc via usb.
* Press & hold Volume-up
* Insert battery
Your phone will boot into recovery. Press the capacitive menu button (left bottom button) when you see the open white box and droid. Choose 'apply update from sdcard' and select the cwm zip file.
4. Start Custom Recovery (cwm): Press & hold Vol-Up, then press & hold Power. Shortly after the plain white Samsung logo appears, release both buttons. Recovery should start after the color Samsung/T-Mobile Exhibit logo.
5. Select ROMwipe. This step is required! You will have problems if you do not install Peach to a clean system.
6. Highlight install zip from sdcard, then press Home.
7. Highlight 'choose zip from sdcard/external sdcard, depending where you placed the download in step 2.
8. Highlight the peach.sunrise zip file, then press Home.
After you confirm your choice, installation should take less than three minutes.
Big Thanks to Camcory for his assistance with the extended menu for this release!
Remember to do a Nandroid Backup when you're happy with your setup!
Peach Sunrise has been de-bloated, meaning that most of the junk that
T-Mobile/Samsung includes to eat up your phone's storage has been removed.
If you need some of that stuff back, download the bloat file below, it's all in there.
As always, you install at your own risk. No guarantees or warranties are made or given. YYMV. Caveat Emptor, etc.
Default home screen
Photograph: Taken in August, 2011 at New Smyrna Beach, FL with a Nikon D300.