Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,630 Members 39,731 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SOLVED - changing your android market to a different country

Tip us?

Silvershadow8
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I'm in a closed circle

I want to download rom manager which is not available in the market of my devices country, the enabler needs rooting (I'm not sure if it will work with HtC desire hd android 2.3) and rooting needs visionary+ and it's not working on this Os version..it's like endless thread...anyone has an idea?

Thanks!

Ozzi_94
Old
(Last edited by Ozzi_94; 14th October 2011 at 04:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Wrong thread. Please, delete this post.
- HTC HD2 EU 512
- ROM : CLK NDT GINGER V35

fitz20047
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Changing you country in the root code

Does anyone know how to do this, i'm trying to use the Market Enabler but it is not working. my code is listed as china and i,m in the US HELP please.

jeffratliff
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for this advice, but the linked-to list doesn't show 6-digit codes. I see a 3-digit MMC and a 2-digit MNC. What 6-digit code are you referring to here?
Thanks

lacakid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
OK I am confused, I have an HTC My Touch Slide running 2.2.1 (T-Mobile) I am using it here in the Philippines I wanted to get my banking software off the Marketplace, just rooted the phone, can now run 2 different Market Enablers, both work... I change the location, now I see everything in the Marketplace in US dollars HOWEVER the software is still unavailable because I am not in the US, how do I fix this? I much appreciate the help!

shamshom
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbernstein View Post
IS there a way to do this without rooting? thanks.
yes simple download a VPN app such as Hotspot shield VPN1 click or any other activate it , long press your play store app then app info clear all data and then access the play store and its done just make sure you changed your IP first through the VPN app

danachiroae
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up We got a problem Hustom

Hi team,

I have a Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, Romanian SIM card, operator Orange.
Device is not rooted.

I Launch Market Enabler > Set Custom tab > and input the MNC and MCC for Italy, operator TIM (22201) > Set to this values

If I go to Settings List tab > long press [it]TIM > select fake this provider now, it is still showing "we got a problem Houston"

I tried with original SIM card in and out of the phone, and different combinations.
Why is it now working? what am I missing? (brains, i know.)

Thank you in advance,
Dan

codenamezero
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by danachiroae View Post
Hi team,

I have a Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, Romanian SIM card, operator Orange.
Device is not rooted.

I Launch Market Enabler > Set Custom tab > and input the MNC and MCC for Italy, operator TIM (22201) > Set to this values

If I go to Settings List tab > long press [it]TIM > select fake this provider now, it is still showing "we got a problem Houston"

I tried with original SIM card in and out of the phone, and different combinations.
Why is it now working? what am I missing? (brains, i know.)

Thank you in advance,
Dan
This app doesn't work anymore.

Tags
android, canada, local, market