Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

SOLVED - changing your android market to a different country

OP dpkform

6th September 2011, 03:31 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I'm in a closed circle
I want to download rom manager which is not available in the market of my devices country, the enabler needs rooting (I'm not sure if it will work with HtC desire hd android 2.3) and rooting needs visionary+ and it's not working on this Os version..it's like endless thread...anyone has an idea?

Thanks!
14th October 2011, 04:55 PM   |  #12  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 6

65 posts
More
Unhappy
Wrong thread. Please, delete this post.
Last edited by Ozzi_94; 14th October 2011 at 05:00 PM.
7th December 2011, 11:29 PM   |  #13  

1 posts
Changing you country in the root code
Does anyone know how to do this, i'm trying to use the Market Enabler but it is not working. my code is listed as china and i,m in the US HELP please.
24th December 2011, 04:29 AM   |  #14  

1 posts
Thanks for this advice, but the linked-to list doesn't show 6-digit codes. I see a 3-digit MMC and a 2-digit MNC. What 6-digit code are you referring to here?
Thanks
9th January 2012, 04:59 AM   |  #15  

5 posts
OK I am confused, I have an HTC My Touch Slide running 2.2.1 (T-Mobile) I am using it here in the Philippines I wanted to get my banking software off the Marketplace, just rooted the phone, can now run 2 different Market Enablers, both work... I change the location, now I see everything in the Marketplace in US dollars HOWEVER the software is still unavailable because I am not in the US, how do I fix this? I much appreciate the help!
12th May 2013, 02:00 PM   |  #16  

1 posts
simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbernstein

IS there a way to do this without rooting? thanks.

yes simple download a VPN app such as Hotspot shield VPN1 click or any other activate it , long press your play store app then app info clear all data and then access the play store and its done just make sure you changed your IP first through the VPN app
3rd August 2013, 02:55 PM   |  #17  

1 posts
Thumbs up We got a problem Hustom
Hi team,

I have a Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, Romanian SIM card, operator Orange.
Device is not rooted.

I Launch Market Enabler > Set Custom tab > and input the MNC and MCC for Italy, operator TIM (22201) > Set to this values

If I go to Settings List tab > long press [it]TIM > select fake this provider now, it is still showing "we got a problem Houston"

I tried with original SIM card in and out of the phone, and different combinations.
Why is it now working? what am I missing? (brains, i know.)

Thank you in advance,
Dan
3rd September 2013, 06:20 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 59

304 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by danachiroae

Hi team,

I have a Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, Romanian SIM card, operator Orange.
Device is not rooted.

I Launch Market Enabler > Set Custom tab > and input the MNC and MCC for Italy, operator TIM (22201) > Set to this values

If I go to Settings List tab > long press [it]TIM > select fake this provider now, it is still showing "we got a problem Houston"

I tried with original SIM card in and out of the phone, and different combinations.
Why is it now working? what am I missing? (brains, i know.)

Thank you in advance,
Dan

This app doesn't work anymore.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, canada, local, market
Previous Thread Next Thread