Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][30/01][XXJVU] SAUROM Projekt 'One Rom to Rule Them All'

OP DAGr8

9th January 2012, 08:57 PM   |  #251  
ChuckDaEngineer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 140
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yobbei

Hi DAGr8 are you going to make a JVU based release?

SauRom is already at a JW1 release. What is the advantage of JVU you are looking for? Just axkin.
9th January 2012, 09:01 PM   |  #252  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 72
 
579 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckDaEngineer

SauRom is already at a JW1 release. What is the advantage of JVU you are looking for? Just axkin.

JVU is actually newer than JW1 (despite the code name).

JVU is the supposedly "value pack" firmware that samsung is making for galaxy s (since there is no official ICS for galaxy s)

it has the following features out of the box:

Face Unlock
Galaxy Note Unlock Screen
Galaxy S2 Video Editor
You can take photo when recording video
Browser is faster
Ram usage a bit higher

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1431523
The Following User Says Thank You to yobbei For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2012, 09:04 PM   |  #253  
ChuckDaEngineer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 140
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Thanks for the info.
9th January 2012, 09:22 PM   |  #254  
scottcwhite's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 227
 
1,672 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Anyone else having issues with the "alarm" function not working in the Rom's clock app ?
9th January 2012, 09:25 PM   |  #255  
nappent's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bothell, Wa
Thanks Meter: 84
 
431 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yobbei

JVU is actually newer than JW1 (despite the code name).

JVU is the supposedly "value pack" firmware that samsung is making for galaxy s (since there is no official ICS for galaxy s)

it has the following features out of the box:

Face Unlock
Galaxy Note Unlock Screen
Galaxy S2 Video Editor
You can take photo when recording video
Browser is faster
Ram usage a bit higher

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1431523

Face Unlock would kind of be pointless since we have no front facing camera.
9th January 2012, 09:26 PM   |  #256  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 72
 
579 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcwhite

Anyone else having issues with the "alarm" function not working in the Rom's clock app ?

How is it not working I have been using the alarm clock everyday.
9th January 2012, 09:30 PM   |  #257  
scottcwhite's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 227
 
1,672 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by yobbei

How is it not working I have been using the alarm clock everyday.

I set it for a specified time and it shows the alarm icon in the status bar but then the time gets there and nothing happens.
9th January 2012, 09:39 PM   |  #258  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 72
 
579 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcwhite

I set it for a specified time and it shows the alarm icon in the status bar but then the time gets there and nothing happens.

did you pick the day of the week? the pop-up that says how many hours till the alarm will sound is that correct?
10th January 2012, 02:12 AM   |  #259  
scottcwhite's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 227
 
1,672 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by yobbei

did you pick the day of the week? the pop-up that says how many hours till the alarm will sound is that correct?

Yeah, I'll pick a time a few minutes ahead and get the little pop up telling me alarm is set to go off in 3 minutes. Then nothing. I've had to just use the app "Alarm Clock Extreme"


Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
12th January 2012, 12:50 PM   |  #260  
laihafloyd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 37
 
146 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
When using the heimdall one click w/ bootloaders, is the flash bootloaders checkbox supposed to be checked? mine is unchecked and greyed out. I cant seem to enable the option. I'm coming from stock froyo so i need gb bootloaders. im running it on linux mint. thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes