*Poll* What ROM is everyone using?

Which ROM is your daily?

• Total voters
Search This thread

roundeye1987

Sep 22, 2010
Sterling
Just curious what all the Mophoers out there are using! If I forgot an option, I'll add in once someone points out what it is :p

I'm using CM7 with Jokers 1.3 OC Kernal. The only thing keeping me from CM9 is no camera. Once that's there, I'll have a new daily driver.

Last edited:

KTT16

Aug 26, 2011
Fremont
Hard to move away from Joker's skinny rev0...it's been flawless..I can't believe the progress made on the phone though...great job devs!

bigbrown

Aug 20, 2008
Pretty miffed that Moto won't announce the ETA for ICS on Photon, while Jokersax has been burning the midnight oil to get ICS working (for free I might add). This is an embarrassment to them and will look towards HTC for my next phone. Photon is a decent phone (with good reception), but the support structure is closer to Samsung than HTC. The least they could do is unlock the bootloader.

https://forums.motorola.com/posts/104be73d7c

Last edited:

Lancerz

Dec 22, 2008
Riverdale, Ga
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Although HTC phones have more development going on, the photon is the best phone when it comes to radio reception, the sound is great and the build quality is awesome. It's the best phone I've ever owned period. I dislike Sense so much, the first thing I do when I get a HTC phone is put a AOSP rom on it. Sense gets old very quick. I'll still get a Motorola Phone before I get a HTC one from now on.

Reactions: oxmis

ScottieRotten

Dec 3, 2011
Boston
Joker locked 4g, should have two categories for jokers stuff locked and unlocked.

Would be interesting to see how much more unlocked compare to locked.

kennypow3rs

Aug 31, 2011
Houston
Although HTC phones have more development going on, the photon is the best phone when it comes to radio reception, the sound is great and the build quality is awesome. It's the best phone I've ever owned period. I dislike Sense so much, the first thing I do when I get a HTC phone is put a AOSP rom on it. Sense gets old very quick. I'll still get a Motorola Phone before I get a HTC one from now on.

CM9 of course...

Moto makes quality **** man. Too bad Verizon has a deal with them for all the exclusives. Verizon knows moto makes better phones than HTC and Samsung thats why all the others carriers only get like one moto device thats "decent". HTC lost me as a customer when I went through 4 Evo 3D's and lets not even talk about those plastic thin shiny turds Samsung calls phones. Even if I switch to at&t in the next 3 weeks I'm keeping my photon in hopes of unlocking the gsm radios for use in the US. I'm surely putting my GF's epic touch 4G for sale soon that piece of ****.

atroph

Sep 14, 2011
CM7 with jokers 1.3. Has been rock sold since I installed it on the 6th of December. I tried. CM9 alpha 13 for a little bit, but nandroided back to cm7 for stability and camera.

Sent from my MoPho. All typos are the phones fault.

bigbrown

Aug 20, 2008
CM9 of course...

Moto makes quality **** man. Too bad Verizon has a deal with them for all the exclusives. Verizon knows moto makes better phones than HTC and Samsung thats why all the others carriers only get like one moto device thats "decent". HTC lost me as a customer when I went through 4 Evo 3D's and lets not even talk about those plastic thin shiny turds Samsung calls phones. Even if I switch to at&t in the next 3 weeks I'm keeping my photon in hopes of unlocking the gsm radios for use in the US. I'm surely putting my GF's epic touch 4G for sale soon that piece of ****.

Evo3D was a garbage phone from the get go. Whoever fell for the gimmick deserves all the abuse. As far as VZ getting all the goods, you can't say no to 100+ mil. potential customers. VZ's Droid branding brought Moto from the brink of bankruptcy. The last hit they had was the Razr from 2004, and they rode that gift horse to death.

Reactions: kennypow3rs

daddymikey1975

Feb 6, 2010
CM7 w/ joker 1.3 kernel as daily driver.

Fixing to give CM9 a run this weekend ...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Jokers ics cm9

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
    CM9 of course...

Evo3D was a garbage phone from the get go. Whoever fell for the gimmick deserves all the abuse. As far as VZ getting all the goods, you can't say no to 100+ mil. potential customers. VZ's Droid branding brought Moto from the brink of bankruptcy. The last hit they had was the Razr from 2004, and they rode that gift horse to death.
    Miui ics (alpha) but great

sent from my mopho rockin miuiv4 ICS