Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,820 Members 48,392 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(MODS) Themes, Bootanimations and more NOW with miui mods

Tip us?

noesix
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi, I've looked for a few days but I havent found anything to know how to do this, and I was wondering if you could help me...

I want to modify the defalult miui lockscreen (the one you slide down, and you can directly go to calls or sms). I want to change those two options, having in one of them a switch between sound/silent and in the other one a shortcut to directly open whatsapp.
Would it be possible?

Thanks in advice!

chiefy009
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by noesix View Post
Hi, I've looked for a few days but I havent found anything to know how to do this, and I was wondering if you could help me...

I want to modify the defalult miui lockscreen (the one you slide down, and you can directly go to calls or sms). I want to change those two options, having in one of them a switch between sound/silent and in the other one a shortcut to directly open whatsapp.
Would it be possible?

Thanks in advice!
It is but.you need to go to the miui lock screen thread to find out about the XML

sent from my gorgeus Xperia Ray
Xperia T
Running: Stock

IF I HELP PLEASE USE THE THANKS BUTTON

Previous -- iPhone 4s, x10i, Nokia 3210, SL55, Nokia 7110, Motorola Rzor, Blackberry Torch, LG Shine, LG Chocolate, Blackberry Curve, Samsung Galaxy S, Sony Ray STi18, Google Nexus S, Sony Arc S, Sony Xperia S, Samsung S2, Xperia T, Windows HTC 8X

noesix
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've been able to do it (at leats the whatsapp shortcut, the switch between sound/silence seems imposible), but with other lockscreen, modifying the manifest.xml, but I can't do it in the default lockscreen because I can't find it's manifest.xml anywhere...
help?

j sta
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I had the toggle with hold back to kill mod installed

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=18473247

Then I installed the battery percentage mod

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1329542

-Both installed with root browser.
Anyways, after installing the battery mod, holding the back button would freeze the phone, which would then restart after 30 seconds or so.

I restored android.policy.jar, framework-res.app and framework.jar -backed up before battery mod, and now all back to normal, battery without percentage, which is a shame, but apparently both the mods are in conflict.

Unless anybody has a solution?
Im on .62 by the way

Sent from my ST18i using XDA
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe