Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,311 Members 48,216 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team Eos WiFi Nightlies (Wingray/MZ604)

Tip us?

double1
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Panorama only let's me take two shots and then automatically saves. Is this normal? I though I could take as many continuous shots as I wanted to create a 360 effect?

ebock
Old
Thanks Meter 2
sling player works on 37!

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ebock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigrushdog
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6062

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by suboxide View Post
on every rom i try i get error with front facing camera, i've wiped everything possible on device even unrooted and rooted back.

I did make a logcat from my error and uploaded it to dropbox so if anyone that knows something about it feel free to take a look at

http://db.tt/vK9kHNMm
That is a peculiar log. What build is your device? Does front cam work in honeycomb? Does cam work with any other ics roms? Are you making any system modifications beyond just flashing the rom? Is your front cam damaged?

REHolt218
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardowec View Post
Your thoughts are not unique. Are fully shared at least by me.

Anyone can make two choices : either stand behind EOS and their work or as you say , go and grab from the shelves. Those impatient that want to go their way should not be in this thread. Period
That's a little harsh. Even Team EOS define this as a development level rom and freely admit that some features don't work. I don't see how working to help find solutions to the non-working features is being impatient or disloyal to Team EOS.

One of the things I like about the Xoom and XDA is it gives me the ability to learn new skills and tinker with the device. I absolutely love the work Team EOS has done in bringing us this ICS rom WAY AHEAD of Motorola. That's why I have donated to the team on several occasions
Yesterday, by trying new things from different places, I was able to help get a working dictionary solution after the devs admitted it had them stumped and frustrated. I hope that that work will be used by multiple people as an interim solution until we have a stable rom. I also like to think the dev team can learn a little from the discoveries that were made. Just because I am not a dev and not on the team doesn't make the work any less valid.
The Following User Says Thank You to REHolt218 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

istrait
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-Kay View Post
am i the only one with fc on navigon?
i think it was after switching to latest builds with gapps 10.x.
and yes, i did a full wipe.
I have the same problem.

ErantyInt
Old
Thanks Meter 69
I haven't tried it on my Xoom, but my roommate was getting FC's on navigation with her SGST 10.1. She could navigate from within the maps app, but if she ran the "navigation" app, it would immediately fc maps.

suboxide
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrushdog View Post
That is a peculiar log. What build is your device? Does front cam work in honeycomb? Does cam work with any other ics roms? Are you making any system modifications beyond just flashing the rom? Is your front cam damaged?
I've never had cam problems before. On an earlier wingray with patch it worked when i was on holiday and deleted that version when i updated (don't rember what version)

My version is normal US wifi version (not family one)

I've seen posts on the forums by ppl that seem to have same error like me,
when I choose front camera i get black screen and orange led goes on then 30sec-60sec later i get FC. To be able to start camera again i need to clear app data so i can get the app to start again at back camera

ps. that logcat was taken on the CM9 kang but it's the exact same on wingray (iv'e tested it on so many roms i didn't take a new log cat on every rom)

soundworkspr
Old
(Last edited by soundworkspr; 15th January 2012 at 01:50 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAQK ROXSTAR View Post
Is it just me or does the camera flash seem off?

i tought the same thing. but if the shot is close range just adjust the exposure to -2 and it takes some really nice one's better than honeycomb

soundworkspr
Old
Thanks Meter 6
you can see the difference here of 0 exposure to -2 exposure for close up shot's

you just have to play with the settings and you can get some really good pic's
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120114_214138.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	857256   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120114_214133.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	857257  
The Following User Says Thank You to soundworkspr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

weldontimbo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by canecbr600 View Post
All options are greyed out on mine except pattern, pin, and password. I've seen it mentioned here before, but no resolution unless I missed it, which is why I asked u guys...
Are you using secure credential storage, perhaps to attach to a secured wifi network that uses certificate based security? If so the certificate may not allow face unlock and slide since they are not considered secure. You can check this by going to settings, security, trusted credentials, user. If any certificates are listed they might be responsible for the greyed out options.

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

Tags
eos, ics, motorola xoom mz604, nightlies
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe