Go back to the firmware you had, root it, flash newest or in fact any CF-Root kernel. Then start over.
- Redownload the LA1 ROM. Extract it.
- Create folder /sdcard/external_sd/firmware (thats folder "firmware" (lowercase) on your external SD card)
- Put following 3 ("three") files in it:
- Open CWM App, select "Flash stock firmware"
- Click continue a couple times. Important steps:
- In case asked which kernel you want to take, chose CODE_blah
- When asked what you want as CACHE select GT-N7000-MULTI-CSC-blah
- When asked about rooting say Keep CF-Root Kernel
B'coz this can be done as routine procedure, rather thn Mobile odin, as this procedure also keeping Root intact.
Or any other limitation of this?