Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,899 Members 47,357 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Mango beta no. 1

Tip us?

mirolg
Old
(Last edited by mirolg; 15th January 2012 at 11:06 AM.)
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2503

DONATE TO ME
@4onu OK. I will ignore .........
The Following User Says Thank You to mirolg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aeroflyluby
Old
(Last edited by aeroflyluby; 16th January 2012 at 10:57 AM.)
Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 129

Miro, please, explain this pm conversaton with me then, and then say who teach to cook now.
I always helped you with this stuff, but then you took the evil and started the battle with VDG.
"If you work fast, you don't work effective."
~aeroflyluby
Vaillant Development Group[/I][/B] Developer
Nokia 3210 (Cooked roms for this!!) -> SE 310i -> Benq E72 -> HTC Himalaya -> HTC Alpine -> HTC Universal -> Toshiba TG01

mirolg
Old
Thanks Meter 2503

DONATE TO ME
I was at beginn for a friendly together with you and WojtasXDA .... then come this from you:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...62&postcount=6

and my answer was- i do the same as you- nothing else ... and i show you the own copy-and paste facts, nothing else.

Then in your latest ROM the notice for me! I'm really able to cook my ROMs and if i do copy, then from other chefs, but i name my sorces and i must not stolen from you, sorry!

I have say, i can not copile the driver- you has premissed to do this- and now? I have say- i will cook tg01 for the community, a little bit different as yours- who is your problem man- you start it ... And i will END it, now ....

aeroflyluby
Old
Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirolg View Post
I was at beginn for a friendly together with you and WojtasXDA .... then come this from you:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...62&postcount=6

and my answer was- i do the same as you- nothing else ... and i show you the own copy-and paste facts, nothing else.

Then in your latest ROM the notice for me! I'm really able to cook my ROMs and if i do copy, then from other chefs, but i name my sorces and i must not stolen from you, sorry!

I have say, i can not copile the driver- you has premissed to do this- and now? I have say- i will cook tg01 for the community, a little bit different as yours- who is your problem man- you start it ... And i will END it, now ....
MAN you think you can cook because you can update the system from update cabs? Are you kidding?
"If you work fast, you don't work effective."
~aeroflyluby
Vaillant Development Group[/I][/B] Developer
Nokia 3210 (Cooked roms for this!!) -> SE 310i -> Benq E72 -> HTC Himalaya -> HTC Alpine -> HTC Universal -> Toshiba TG01

mirolg
Old
(Last edited by mirolg; 16th January 2012 at 04:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2503

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroflyluby View Post
MAN you think you can cook because you can update the system from update cabs? Are you kidding?
MY LAST WORDS FOR YOU man, make your own ****, but leave me finally in calm..... AMEN
Tags
mango tg01