OP aeroflyluby

15th January 2012, 10:26 AM   |  #21  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,503

3,234 posts
Donate to Me
More
@4onu OK. I will ignore .........
Last edited by mirolg; 15th January 2012 at 11:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mirolg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2012, 10:52 AM   |  #22  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Rybnik
Thanks Meter: 129

918 posts
More

Miro, please, explain this pm conversaton with me then, and then say who teach to cook now.
I always helped you with this stuff, but then you took the evil and started the battle with VDG.
Last edited by aeroflyluby; 16th January 2012 at 10:57 AM.
16th January 2012, 11:20 AM   |  #23  

3,234 posts
Donate to Me
More
I was at beginn for a friendly together with you and WojtasXDA .... then come this from you:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...62&postcount=6

and my answer was- i do the same as you- nothing else ... and i show you the own copy-and paste facts, nothing else.

Then in your latest ROM the notice for me! I'm really able to cook my ROMs and if i do copy, then from other chefs, but i name my sorces and i must not stolen from you, sorry!

I have say, i can not copile the driver- you has premissed to do this- and now? I have say- i will cook tg01 for the community, a little bit different as yours- who is your problem man- you start it ... And i will END it, now ....
16th January 2012, 11:33 AM   |  #24  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Rybnik
Thanks Meter: 129

918 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirolg

I was at beginn for a friendly together with you and WojtasXDA .... then come this from you:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...62&postcount=6

and my answer was- i do the same as you- nothing else ... and i show you the own copy-and paste facts, nothing else.

Then in your latest ROM the notice for me! I'm really able to cook my ROMs and if i do copy, then from other chefs, but i name my sorces and i must not stolen from you, sorry!

I have say, i can not copile the driver- you has premissed to do this- and now? I have say- i will cook tg01 for the community, a little bit different as yours- who is your problem man- you start it ... And i will END it, now ....

MAN you think you can cook because you can update the system from update cabs? Are you kidding?
16th January 2012, 11:57 AM   |  #25  

3,234 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroflyluby

MAN you think you can cook because you can update the system from update cabs? Are you kidding?

MY LAST WORDS FOR YOU man, make your own ****, but leave me finally in calm..... AMEN
Last edited by mirolg; 16th January 2012 at 04:27 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mango tg01
Previous Thread Next Thread