Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Updated 26-Sep-2009] CRCs Release 13.5 - Stable Thread (Build 20270)

OP CRCinAU

25th April 2008, 10:48 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

97 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknowsky

IS IT OKAY to go FROM WM6.1 back to WM6 WITH NO issues?? I wanna try a 6.1 ROM, but I'm scared that I wont be able to FLASH back to my WM6 Rom(vp3G's WM6 v3.62 AT&T ROM) Does it work like that? Going back and forth between 6.1 and WM6 ROM's?????

I did it. It should work for you too.
26th April 2008, 03:39 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 23

711 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jws3

I've been using CRC WM6.1 for quite a while. I usually flash Vp3G first before flashing an updated WM6.1 ROM. I haven't had a problem going back and forth between the two. BTW, Vp3G was my first WM6.0 ROM. Since then I have tried a variety of WM6.0 and 6.1 ROMs. Make sure you are using hard SPL.

I'm HardSPL 100% 2.10 oli To The MAX!!!, I just wasnt sure if u could go back and forth between 6.1 and 6.0
26th April 2008, 03:43 AM   |  #13  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 343

744 posts
Thumbs up CRC... u Rock...
I can see they can't keep a good ROM down..

I tried all of your ROM's up until r10

r 9 was a master piece, and i'm hoping that r 9.1 holds up.

r10 as i mentioned and as others have also mentioned, resetted my phone, pretty much made me lose all hope for the ROM. I've flashed so much that when that happened, i immediately felt that it was very very unstable... not like r 9.

With this r 9.1 and you releasing as such, gives me the confidence of r9 with hopes that it may have some similarities to r10 ( as mentioned earlier, it was very smooth and stable until the hard reset)

Thanks again, will keep you posted of the developments of r9.1

thanks again for your hard work.
26th April 2008, 12:44 PM   |  #14  
Flag Belgrade

102 posts
More
Any screenshots?
26th April 2008, 01:09 PM   |  #15  
Flag ɥ ʇ ɹ ɐ ɜ
Thanks Meter: 2

354 posts
IRDA
how did you manage to enable the IRDA and get it working on your 6.1 WME ROM? if I'm not wrong, your ROM is the first one that has IRDA working in between all other ROMs based on 6.1 version.
26th April 2008, 01:27 PM   |  #16  

13 posts
skype works?
can anybody confirm that skype works ok?

i'm downloading for test, but so far all 6.1 i tested have sound skyping problem. i try not to go back to ancient roms just because of skype problem.
tried to put settings from official htc 6.0 with a2dp twaekewr but no luck.
sometimes it works but usualy sound start to skip!

any idea?
26th April 2008, 06:37 PM   |  #17  

4 posts
Rom flash failure
I've just installed this rom on my HERM200, nevertheless, spl detection fails everytime.
As I don't know which version I have, so I choose "SPL ... new bootloader" (safe doesn't work), it works until it reaches 100%, then, after a while it ends in error, and the PDA gets stuck in 100%.
As I follow recover procedure, the PDA does not hang in red and green screen, just goes all the way as if the rom was successfully installed, actually it is working perfectly.

I've tried this with PDACorner10 as well, but I have the same problem.

What am I doing wrong?! How can I make a successful install?
26th April 2008, 06:37 PM   |  #18  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 2

32 posts
More
Thumbs up Finally, a keeper!
Thanks so much for this great ROM!

I've been looking all over, for a ROM that suits my needs.

This one does just that. All what I need is already pre-installed. It's very stable and quick.

27th April 2008, 05:34 AM   |  #19  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 343

744 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwp4pda

I've just installed this rom on my HERM200, nevertheless, spl detection fails everytime.
As I don't know which version I have, so I choose "SPL ... new bootloader" (safe doesn't work), it works until it reaches 100%, then, after a while it ends in error, and the PDA gets stuck in 100%.
As I follow recover procedure, the PDA does not hang in red and green screen, just goes all the way as if the rom was successfully installed, actually it is working perfectly.

I've tried this with PDACorner10 as well, but I have the same problem.

What am I doing wrong?! How can I make a successful install?

I noticed that happening. I can tell you when the SPL detection fails, i usually chose go with safe spl etc.

But when i did a flash of the HTC_WM6_ATT rom link available in forums. and then flashed w/ r9.1 i didn't have that problem.

My conclusion, that when you flash w/ a cooked ROM you may have th
27th April 2008, 05:41 AM   |  #20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 27

1,119 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kparikh82276

I noticed that happening. I can tell you when the SPL detection fails, i usually chose go with safe spl etc.

But when i did a flash of the HTC_WM6_ATT rom link available in forums. and then flashed w/ r9.1 i didn't have that problem.

My conclusion, that when you flash w/ a cooked ROM you may have th

I would also re-install HardSPLv7 - just to be safe.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread