5,815,061 Members 37,635 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Well, it was a good run

Tip us?

CCpotter
Old
Thanks Meter 5
N1 is a really good device, like a legend in HTC Android phones. I'm afraid i'm unable to get rid of it until 。。。 i don't know

SiNJiN76
Old
Thanks Meter 197
won't you constantly get FCs notices on those apks that you remove?

DigitalJedi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNJiN76 View Post
won't you constantly get FCs notices on those apks that you remove?
You do on some. I used Root Toolbox to remove them because it can create a backup of the app and restore it if you need. I tried to remove just about everything that didn't seem completely necessary for my MT3G to be used as just a game device for my kiddo and encountered a couple of .apk's that caused FC's when removed. I just immediately reinstalled them, although when FC popups kept coming up every couple of seconds it wasn't easy.
My Github