[ROM][CM 7.2] Custom [09.Mar.2012]
Hallo, here is my personal cm7 build with GoLauncher as a default launcher!
Some screen shoots:
What is needed if you want this on your device:
- phone need to be s-off + rooted
- you need recovery to install this
- you need to create 2 partitions on your sd card
using an tool like "MiniTool Partition Wizard" (first partition need to be primary
fat32 and seccond need to be primary
ext4 (becouse I enabled apps2sd))! Do not create extended partition, all must be primary or instalation will be unsucesfull!!!
- install recovery and wipe everything using recovery (boot, sd-ext, cache, data, system)
- delete all android folders from your sd card and copy zip to sd card
- than install rom zip using recovery
After installing and runing your new rom:
- go to settings/aplication/all/google service framework and force stop + clear data!
- go to settings/aplication/all/settings and clear data!
- apps2sd enabled, cpu owerclock is default set to interactive|245min|806max
- video working, camera, camcorder, wifi, gps, bluetooth, data...
What not working:
- I don't know, please let me know
- added nand partition (full nand size part) so you can dump whole nand
- enabled swap
- fixed lightsensor levels
- owerclocked video hw for better response
- some kernel fixes
- added cpu governors (SCARY, SAVAGEDZEN, SMARTASS and SMARTASS2)
- reenabled interactive governor
- some changes in power management (now smallest battery drain!)
- 13 cpu frequencies (including 19mhz)
- zram module added (will create init script in next update)
- genirq: pm: Fix the enable ordering in resume
How to install? Simple go to recovery, erase boot, flash boot_update.zip from attachment. Kernel is compatible with cm7! Please let me know how it working in your device!
Enjoy with CM7 + GoLauncher