Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,303 Members 53,076 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Extended batteries

Tip us?
 
cougmeister
Old
#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 138
Join Date: Feb 2011
Can anyone confirm the consistency of the battery? Also, does the phone read the battery properly? I have a droid x as well and it doesn't read my extended battery right.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA App
 
flasozzi
Old
#22  
flasozzi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 107
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpitch2415 View Post
Well I'm still averaging around 27 hours so for $15 I think this is the best battery I've owned

Sent from my HTC Raider X710e using xda premium
where did you get it from?
was looking for some better batteries but the only ones i could find online wouldn't ship to Brazil. bummer.
 
cougmeister
Old
#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 138
Join Date: Feb 2011
After some looking, I decided to order this one off of amazon. Apparently they make one for the Samsung GS2 and people seem to get good results from it. Ordered a case from them too (to save on shipping) to try to cut up to work with the battery. Ill post pics if Im successful.

Battery (they sell a 2 pack also)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i01_details

Case w/ Screen Protector
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details
 
becandl
Old
#24  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 52
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougmeister View Post
After some looking, I decided to order this one off of amazon. Apparently they make one for the Samsung GS2 and people seem to get good results from it. Ordered a case from them too (to save on shipping) to try to cut up to work with the battery. Ill post pics if Im successful.

Battery (they sell a 2 pack also)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i01_details

Case w/ Screen Protector
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details
Let us know how the battery works, I'm definitely interested.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Anyone hear anything about these: http://www.amazon.com/Hyperion-Batte.../dp/B0062D7GS8? Looks like it includes a charger to charge them out of the phone, I might pick it up...
 
flasozzi
Old
#25  
flasozzi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 107
Join Date: Jan 2012
And how about those batteries with a replacement back cover? only see them in black but my phone is white, don't think would look nice at all.
 
jpitch2415
Old
#26  
jpitch2415's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 173
Posts: 1,304
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Houston

 
DONATE TO ME
It would be easy to paint

Sent from my HTC Raider X710e using xda premium
Current Phone
iPhone 5 64GB

Phone Graveyard
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy S III
Motorola RAZR xt910
HTC ONE X
Galaxy Nexus
HTC Vivid
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
Samsung Infuse 4G
HTC Inspire
 
2lazy2day
Old
#27  
Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 61
Join Date: Jan 2012
This is the largest battery I've found that still claims to work with stick back plate.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006TKC74C/..._am_us?ie=UTF8

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium
 
lostsoul1
Old
#28  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 45
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by flasozzi View Post
And how about those batteries with a replacement back cover? only see them in black but my phone is white, don't think would look nice at all.

I have a white vivid with the black expanded cover. It doesn't bother me.

Even though I cant get the damn apps to show me the correct info I know I'm getting 2 times the batt life if not more. The only real issue I have is trying to rig up a protective case. I was thinking of getting some hard silicone case and doing a little cutting. Might be a little strange.. but the extra batt life is nice for $13!
 
dreezy1209
Old
#29  
dreezy1209's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 96
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Francisco
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lazy2day View Post
This is the largest battery I've found that still claims to work with stick back plate.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006TKC74C/..._am_us?ie=UTF8

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium
have you tried this?
sonyericcson s710a->iphone 3g -> iphone 3gs ->captivate -> atrix -> vivid->SGS3->note 2
 
willgill
Old
#30  
willgill's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 322
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezy1209 View Post
have you tried this?
I ordered one yesterday. I'll let you know.
HTC Vivid

The Following User Says Thank You to willgill For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes