Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[HELP] Q&A Thread - MUST POST ALL QUESTIONS HERE

OP chiefy009

19th January 2012, 07:37 PM   |  #21  
chiefy009's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 778
 
4,048 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor

Any stable CM7 and MIUI ROM with fully wOrking everything in this Section?

Cm7 and.miui is in constant development

sent from my gorgeus Xperia Ray
19th January 2012, 09:07 PM   |  #22  
KristianKenneth's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 676
 
864 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Link2sd anyone? Is it working in stock rom?

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium
19th January 2012, 09:39 PM   |  #23  
chiefy009's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 778
 
4,048 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idareyoutoclickthis

Link2sd anyone? Is it working in stock rom?

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium


try it maybe ?

apps to 2 sd is
19th January 2012, 10:33 PM   |  #24  
alidsd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 257
 
459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansip87

There will be ICS on March/April this year. Don't fret. There are some beta/Alpha ROM here on MIUI version and CM 9 version.

Thanks for answer, here is one more question that internally it has low memory for application because not all the applications can be transfered to external memory so Is there any support for A2SD or A2SD+ ???
20th January 2012, 01:27 AM   |  #25  
hansip87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,893
 
2,572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alidsd

Thanks for answer, here is one more question that internally it has low memory for application because not all the applications can be transfered to external memory so Is there any support for A2SD or A2SD+ ???

Well actually, you need to read my tutorial down below. :) i pointed some tweak to move restricted application to SD just by using adb command from computer. Link2sd and a2sd surely works, but it's not native so it will eat more Ram too.

For me, my phone still have some 120mb of free ROM storage on the phone, with all the games moved to sd. :)

@chiefy009: i think you should stick my thread mate. No hard feeling?

Sent from my ST18i using XDA App
20th January 2012, 03:34 AM   |  #26  
KristianKenneth's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 676
 
864 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansip87

Well actually, you need to read my tutorial down below. :) i pointed some tweak to move restricted application to SD just by using adb command from computer. Link2sd and a2sd surely works, but it's not native so it will eat more Ram too.

For me, my phone still have some 120mb of free ROM storage on the phone, with all the games moved to sd. :)

@chiefy009: i think you should stick my thread mate. No hard feeling?

Sent from my ST18i using XDA App

Well I tried link2sd lastnight and it cant mount sd partition on boot.

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium
20th January 2012, 03:55 AM   |  #27  
hansip87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,893
 
2,572 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idareyoutoclickthis

Well I tried link2sd lastnight and it cant mount sd partition on boot.

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium

o really..? what partition type do you use for secondary partition?
20th January 2012, 06:55 AM   |  #28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
I have a problem with games gameloft, after I install the apk can not download data file
20th January 2012, 08:49 AM   |  #29  
Senior Member
Flag Teluk Intan
Thanks Meter: 9
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
i tried link2sd on my phone, works flawlessly, partition is fat32 if im not mistaken, any difference for fat32 or ext2,3,4 types?
20th January 2012, 12:56 PM   |  #30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
pc companion has problems. Two days that I try to install stock rom appear the words "The software isn't available for you phone. Try later" Someone else has this error? I've already tryed to reinstall pc companion without results.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes