Photonic is a unofficial port of Cyanogenmod, almost AOSP Version 2.3.7 - photonic kernel 2.6.35 Changes are minimal, sources are open. For further information visit github or official Cyanogenmod on the web!
Sources are written to support NAND Boot (a replacement of Winmobile ROM incl. bootloader & recovery system) and SD-CARD Boot (classic boot from winmobile via haret)
- Current Status -
these will be fixed in later releases
- HQ/HD Video Playback
- Video Recording
- Audio via Bluetooth
- FM Radio (Neither Headset nor Speaker)
- Headset Stereo
what should be fixed before next release:
when list is finished next release will be uploaded
- Battery driver (started but not finished)
18/06/12 - r10
- Bootloader with new Partition-layout: Increases Phone Storage Size DONE!
- Cut screen DONE! by derefas
- update to latest official CM7 sources
- ARM11 not going to suspend and causing battery drain DONE!
- WIFI Stability and Tethering DONE!
- Rewritten wifi_nvs driver to get device specific calibration data and real mac address on NAND DONE!
- GPS driver DONE!
- Hundrets of lines of unlisted fixes like several clock, dsp, audio, data transfer, wifi, bt and code fixes DONE!
(feel free to link to the downloads, but please DO NOT MIRROR! If you're having problems with downloading the files ASK ME!)
not updated to r10, yet
1. r11 - infos see GooManager
- Credits -
cotulla - for his initial 2.6.29 kernel port
Alexander Tarasikov - for his initial lkbootloader
the whole xda-photon people for the common project
- Disclaimer -
This product is free to use at your own risk. We take no
responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by
this unlocking procedure. No warranties, implied or otherwise, are given if you agree to use this product.
No problems were found while testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.