Help me plzzzz accelerometer reading error

Search This thread

dady&zebla

Dec 20, 2009
after uninstalling android accelerometer sensor is not working well, when i open any app such gallery i turn the phone, nothing happen, i have to shake the phone to make it horizontal, i tried to install android again and make horizontal calibration but nothing happen, then tried to flash another firmware but nothing happen.
Please help me, sorry for my english

Last edited:

yakub234go

Sep 9, 2011
Mumbai
after uninstalling android accelerometer sensor is not working well, when i open any app such gallery i turn the phone, nothing happen, i have to shake the phone to make it horizontal, i tried to install android again and make horizontal calibration but nothing happen, then tried to flash another firmware but nothing happen.

If u r using bada 1.0,1.2, then try this code *#66225*#
Please be sure to place the phone on a flat surface and wait for about a minute!

Reactions: dady&zebla

dady&zebla

Dec 20, 2009
The same happend with me about 3 months ago.
Go to service:(

it works with me i downgrade to 1.2 then make sensor calibration but i put the phone with angle about 30 degree then calibrate it works but not perfect so i tried to put it horizontal without any angels and it works, i tried it in naught the game.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If u r using bada 1.0,1.2, then try this code *#66225*#
    Please be sure to place the phone on a flat surface and wait for about a minute!