If you like my work, you may consider donating by CLICKING HERE
A Thanks is equally appreciated!
Team Hacksung and CyanogenMod- For making ICS possible
neobuddy89 - For the guidance and USB Mass Storage App.
Netchip and Paradoxxx - For being awesome friends and help and for the HyDrOG3N-ICS base.
bezke - for all the help
MIUIAndroid and MIUIChina. For all things MIUI.
Team Whiskey - For teaching me to logcat, beta test, tweak stuff, around 2 years back in my Froyo days! Nero is still faster and slicker than any ROMs i've used till date!
Tryce - For the wonderful Logo for the ROM...
The Lovely Supporters
Thanks alot guys!
Bobby's (UK) Limited
you want the best experience from the rom - speed/optimized/stability!
Follow this to the t.
1. Flash the rom after wiping data/cache/system.
2. After reboot, don't touch the phone, screen, anything for the first 10 minutes!
- exception - if there's a google start page(like on v2.0) wait for 2 minutes, then go through the initial pages, till you reach the home launcher, and then let it idle for 10 minutes! (do not configure google account right now.
4. Now, configure your wifi(if you feel like, else 3g/2g's good), and configure google account and repeat the 10 minutes wait.
5. Reboot again.
6. Now install/restore apps from titanium backup or whatever place you choose to from. However, avoid restoring data as much as you can! Different bases have different structures, and can cause corruption!
7. Reboot to recovery
8. Wipe cache, dalvik cache, fix permissions.
9. Enjoy !!!
I have used these steps ever since eclair on a samsung galaxy s vibrant, and they've never failed me...
fix battery drains
if its terrible!
1. Backup your memory sds...
2. Format your sd card and external sd partition.
3. Restore just the images, songs, titanium backup folder, clockworkmod backups. Avoid the other folders that can possibly contain corrupt files, specially those made by unstable apks.
4. You should have a major difference in battery life.
If its not so terrible!
1. Go to sd card, wipe/delete the following folders
- /sdcard/androidthemes (its only a backup, not required if your rom is fine)
reboot, and let it stay for 10 minutes! (building thumbnails etc.)
reboot again... Enjoy!
- MIUI Themes don't work. SOLUTION - Create /data/system/theme to get it to work! Only themes supported for V4 (ICS) would work properly. However, lockscreens from older themes should work!
- Initially the permissions manager will ask for permission to Manage ROOT. Permit that.
- Market won't download big apps. SOLUTION - Go to Downloads > Settings > Deselect - Data Download Prompt.
- Titanium Backup not restoring backups - SOLUTION - Enable USB Debugging in Development, Unknown Sources in Security (Device Administration). IT WORKS NOW!
- Cannot see EMMC in File Explorer - SOLUTION - Use Root Explorer, Astro File Manager, ES File Manager. (Its a MIUI v4 Bug)
- Google Apps v10 includes FaceUnlock, Google-Gallery(Support of Google Photos) and other features... If you want any of these, flash the ZIP from post 3)
- MMS Bug of SMS not reaching in first send. SOLUTION - Change View to List in Settings in Messaging APP.
- USB Storage Mount doesn't work SOLUTION - Use ADB mode/AirDroid/DroidExplorer/FTP/any other mode to share files.
add-on packs download
Torch Fix(when phone locked) torch fix
torch now works if you keep home button pressed when phone locked!
OK. So you’ve just finished much of the code for your first app, but you’ve run … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?