5,606,530 Members 33,049 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][v2009.04.09.2] Illumineria - Xperia Illumination Pattern Modifier

Tip us?

samsom123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question always flashing

I'm trying to make my X1 LEDs flashing when its in standby mode but it does't working, can anyone help me please?

fsjon
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Since it appears that having a physical preview is impossible, then what about a virtual repersentation instead?? There is a layout of what LED will be lit in certain frames, wouldn't it be possible to have the preview running there? This way it would save some resetting, and only have to reset to play with the color settings.

One suggestion would be have the program do a soft-reset (with a 10sec timer) when exiting the program.

Hopefully this project will be back in development...or maybe release the source code??

marekfol
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Thanks

Hi,
thanks for this app. It is great, but I would be glad if you sometimes will work on this program. Preview can be very very useful thing (i have to restart and test every my new pattern - so I wait more then I work and the GUI should be more "user-friendly". I know, I want too much But still thank you!

gexcube
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marekfol View Post
Hi,
thanks for this app. It is great, but I would be glad if you sometimes will work on this program. Preview can be very very useful thing (i have to restart and test every my new pattern - so I wait more then I work and the GUI should be more "user-friendly". I know, I want too much But still thank you!
I think you dont have to do restart... Try close app with settings but without restart, and go to system settings - illumination and click preview on thoose events you have changed... I think it worked for me but it was long time ago... however, try it
Sorry for my bad English

XtriFe
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gexcube View Post
I think you dont have to do restart... Try close app with settings but without restart, and go to system settings - illumination and click preview on thoose events you have changed... I think it worked for me but it was long time ago... however, try it
Just tried this, didn't work for me. Illumination settings didnt refresh.
Phone History:

Sony Ericsson T290, W200, C510, P1i, C902, X1, X2, X10, X12, R800, MK16
Motorola Milestone, Droid 2 Global, Droid 3
HTC Touch Pro, Aria, Merge
LG eXpo GW280

mikamehi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the great application!

XtriFe
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
hi, just out of curiousity, has anyone tried this on the Xperia X2 ? is it supposed to work on it too ?
Phone History:

Sony Ericsson T290, W200, C510, P1i, C902, X1, X2, X10, X12, R800, MK16
Motorola Milestone, Droid 2 Global, Droid 3
HTC Touch Pro, Aria, Merge
LG eXpo GW280

Plonkplonk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Very nice application!
As I still haven't found out what those time indexes really mean, I used l337h1um's ready-made patterns and just changed the colurs into something I like. Those flashing LEDs (e.g. incoming SMS) of my SEX1 were hard to see for me, but with pulsing light it's GREAT!

Thomas