Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

[APP][v2009.04.09.2] Illumineria - Xperia Illumination Pattern Modifier

OP brins0

1st April 2010, 03:22 PM   |  #131  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Question always flashing
I'm trying to make my X1 LEDs flashing when its in standby mode but it does't working, can anyone help me please?
6th October 2010, 07:00 PM   |  #132  
Thanks Meter: 1

72 posts
More
Since it appears that having a physical preview is impossible, then what about a virtual repersentation instead?? There is a layout of what LED will be lit in certain frames, wouldn't it be possible to have the preview running there? This way it would save some resetting, and only have to reset to play with the color settings.

One suggestion would be have the program do a soft-reset (with a 10sec timer) when exiting the program.

Hopefully this project will be back in development...or maybe release the source code??
3rd January 2011, 06:05 PM   |  #133  

5 posts
Thumbs up Thanks
Hi,
thanks for this app. It is great, but I would be glad if you sometimes will work on this program. Preview can be very very useful thing (i have to restart and test every my new pattern - so I wait more then I work and the GUI should be more "user-friendly". I know, I want too much But still thank you!
9th January 2011, 10:33 AM   |  #134  
Flag Spisska Nova Ves

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marekfol

Hi,
thanks for this app. It is great, but I would be glad if you sometimes will work on this program. Preview can be very very useful thing (i have to restart and test every my new pattern - so I wait more then I work and the GUI should be more "user-friendly". I know, I want too much But still thank you!

I think you dont have to do restart... Try close app with settings but without restart, and go to system settings - illumination and click preview on thoose events you have changed... I think it worked for me but it was long time ago... however, try it
9th February 2011, 08:37 PM   |  #135  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 17

227 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gexcube

I think you dont have to do restart... Try close app with settings but without restart, and go to system settings - illumination and click preview on thoose events you have changed... I think it worked for me but it was long time ago... however, try it

Just tried this, didn't work for me. Illumination settings didnt refresh.
5th April 2011, 09:19 AM   |  #136  

7 posts
Thanks for the great application!
3rd November 2011, 01:46 AM   |  #137  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 17

227 posts
Donate to Me
More
hi, just out of curiousity, has anyone tried this on the Xperia X2 ? is it supposed to work on it too ?
22nd January 2012, 11:22 AM   |  #138  

10 posts
More
Thumbs up
Very nice application!
As I still haven't found out what those time indexes really mean, I used l337h1um's ready-made patterns and just changed the colurs into something I like. Those flashing LEDs (e.g. incoming SMS) of my SEX1 were hard to see for me, but with pulsing light it's GREAT!

Thomas

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread