Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,511 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What if Google omitted Apple?

Tip us?

chrisnosleep
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Default What if Google omitted Apple?

I was just reading through some more of Apple's iGnorant patent claims and an idea popped up. What if Google omitted all searches and advertisements relating Apple and/or Steve Jobs. Its like the company and the iDiot (<< see what I did there?) would virtually disappear. I mean, come on, Jobs was quoted as saying he wanted to crush Google, right? And with all of these lawsuits, fair is fair right?

Apple was born from stolen intellectual property, and in his book, Jobs laughs about it. Yet Apple has the gall to sue everyone else for doing what they have been doing for years? Jobs was nothing but a spoiled, greedy, phoney, little bastard with a tendency for child like temper tantrums who was trying to make it through life "working" as little as possible. Call him a visionary because of not doing market research? HA! He was nothing but a madman! He had no real concerns about anyone but himself and making himself rich. (Page 546: the meeting with Obama, Zuckerberg nailed it saying "We should be talking about what's important to the country. Why is he just talking about what's good for him?") Yes, he tried to make it appear that he wasn't about money, but in the end, I think its pretty apparent what he wanted most. Can you imagine how expensive of a world we would live in right now if Apple had taken the lead from Microsoft in the early years?

I say its time to boycott Apple, on EVERY level!

slapshot30
Old
Thanks Meter 431
Google would lose credibility, not a good idea in the long run for them. They can't get caught up in censoring things they don't like if they want to continue being the top search engine.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium
HTC VIVID SUPERGUIDE

BOOTLOADER UNLOCK, PERM ROOT, CWM, FLASHING ROMS/KERNELS, APN SETTINGS, REVERT TO STOCK

SadieNibblesworth
Old
Thanks Meter 122
I think Google, Adobe, and everybody else who Apple depends on for products but has been backstabbed by them should conspire to hurt them and expose them for the proprietary nutjobs that they are.

Who says they would lose "credibility"?? Have tech companies really tried to take stands on much of anything evre (except SOPA)? Besides, it is their priviledge...ain't capitalism grand?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

bbedward
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 838

DONATE TO ME
OP do you support SOPA too? :P

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
I specialize in software development/engineering. My specialty is Android app development, java web development, and front-end web development. I also develop c++ applications in Linux - as well as participate in some Linux kernel development.
Current devices: Nexus 7 - 2013, Nexus 5

slapshot30
Old
Thanks Meter 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadieNibblesworth View Post
I think Google, Adobe, and everybody else who Apple depends on for products but has been backstabbed by them should conspire to hurt them and expose them for the proprietary nutjobs that they are.

Who says they would lose "credibility"?? Have tech companies really tried to take stands on much of anything evre (except SOPA)? Besides, it is their priviledge...ain't capitalism grand?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
Just saying... the average consumer likes apple. If google just starts censoring anything they don't like, people will migrate away from google, and google will lose money. That would be a dumb move on many fronts.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium
HTC VIVID SUPERGUIDE

BOOTLOADER UNLOCK, PERM ROOT, CWM, FLASHING ROMS/KERNELS, APN SETTINGS, REVERT TO STOCK

masondoctorjt
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Maybe not omit apple, but just put all the true negative aspects of apple at the top of the results. Yes the average person likes Apple, but only because the average person doesn't know what kind of cut throat unethical person Jobs, and the company was/is. The news goes on about the mass suicide threat at a foxcon factory that makes xbox's (that was the headline) then when you read the article, they don't know if xbox's were made there or ipads and iphones. But you don't see the icrap mentioned in the negative headlines!

vetvito
Old
Thanks Meter 179
Google makes a ton of money off of Apple because IOS uses Google Search. Its like a fine dance.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

cactusone
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Google is going to rule the world..

Kailkti
Old
Thanks Meter 114
No the Illuminati are. :3
If you're on top of the dung heap you're still on the dung. Only difference is you crawled all the way up.

chrisnosleep
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbedward View Post
OP do you support SOPA too? :P

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Oh come on! This is a private battle between Google and Apple (and to a huge extent Samsung and Motorola). How did SOPA creep in here? But to answer your question directly, no, I definitely don't support SOPA from what I understand of it.