Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 7 for vendor Vision (HTC Vision)

OP Mikey

24th January 2012, 07:45 PM   |  #12051  
Flag linux command line
Thanks Meter: 569

1,568 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fermunky

Is the new host going to remain just a directory listing? If so, might I suggest expanding the File Size field to at least 2 decimal points?

I don't think that is a change that I can make to the server.

Is that to be able to see if there are changes to the kang?
http://r.cyanogenmod.com/#q,status:m...ingerbread,n,z

sent from my cyanogen(mod) vision
24th January 2012, 08:48 PM   |  #12052  
Flag Hessia
Thanks Meter: 148

713 posts
does anyone know when cm9 is gonna be released?
24th January 2012, 09:22 PM   |  #12053  
Thanks Meter: 90

662 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-ViZ

does anyone know when cm9 is gonna be released?

Nobody knows.

Sent from my HTC Vision
24th January 2012, 10:44 PM   |  #12054  
Denver
Thanks Meter: 154

940 posts
More
Just installed the 331 KANG and the ICS boot animations are nice! Soooo much smoother.

Question though ... I used to view the changlog @ http://mirror.teamdouche.net/?device=vision but it currently seems to be down. They move the link?
24th January 2012, 11:38 PM   |  #12055  
Flag linux command line

1,568 posts
More
I'm not sure about the link. The gerrit changelog is probably your best bet. I posted the link a few posts back.

I saw that a few devices have nightly builds- I think they are the xperia models and a few named after tropical fruits. I'm not sure why some models are being built but not others, although I suspected they were added recently.

sent from my cyanogen(mod) vision
24th January 2012, 11:49 PM   |  #12056  
Thanks Meter: 315

2,013 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMartini

Just installed the 331 KANG and the ICS boot animations are nice! Soooo much smoother.

Question though ... I used to view the changlog @ http://mirror.teamdouche.net/?device=vision but it currently seems to be down. They move the link?

All of the merged changes in gerrit show up here
http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=vision
Keep in mind it shows both ICS and Gingerbread merges.

And yeah, gee one I know that for example the epicmtd is getting builds, and that it was very recently added and is constantly being worked on.
25th January 2012, 04:38 AM   |  #12057  
Thanks Meter: 64

337 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ller

Just flashed Nightly 330 over Nightly 318, and upon booting I got a message saying Sorry! The application Status Bar (process com.android.systemui) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. The only option was to force close and I never saw my status bar. I tried restarting but saw the same message again. Not sure how to get my status bar working again Can anyone else report their experience?

On another note, the ICS transitions look very nice, and the rotation animation is super buttery smooth

Edit: after receiving a new notification, my status bar magically showed up again! Phew, I was thinking it was a dealbreaker and contemplated restoring my nandroid :x But still, this is a problem (at least on my phone)

I have the same problem with a recent build on my Vibrant.

I think I found the problem. I have the lockscreen disabled in CM settings>tablet tweaks>Disable Lockscreen? Remove that and the FCs stop. If that is the case it looks like a CM bug.

Could this be the problem for you as well. If so I wonder if there be a way to resolve this?

Thanks,
The Following User Says Thank You to ewillner For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2012, 04:48 AM   |  #12058  
Flag linux command line

1,568 posts
More
Just a reminder - the kangs are hosted here:

crash.pfak.org/~gee_one/

At midnight CST each night, my little build box repo sync's, builds, and then uploads the latest and greatest CM7. Depending on build time, it should be uploaded by 1am CST. (the server time is PST)

Enjoy! and be sure to thank pfak for hosting these.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gee one For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2012, 06:45 AM   |  #12059  
Thanks Meter: 315

2,013 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewillner

I have the same problem with a recent build on my Vibrant.

I think I found the problem. I have the lockscreen disabled in CM settings>tablet tweaks>Disable Lockscreen? Remove that and the FCs stop. If that is the case it looks like a CM bug.

Could this be the problem for you as well. If so I wonder if there be a way to resolve this?

Thanks,

Nice catch. I do have that setting enabled. Of all the settings, how did you determine that this one was at fault?
The Following User Says Thank You to c00ller For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2012, 08:38 AM   |  #12060  
Flag linux command line

1,568 posts
More
OK - the build is fixed and uploading now and should be available shortly.

I'm not 100% sure what the issue is, but I think it's related to some of my mounts. I have the out directory bind mounted to another drive to help speed things along. I removed the bind mount and let it build to the same disk and it magically worked. The CM wiki suggested bind mounting a ram disk to the out directory to speed up the build since it would separate the reads and writes across devices. I only have 16gb of ram, so I used a hard drive instead. Who knew? After this loads, I'm going to try to build Andromadus next.

Code:
[33mhost C++:[0m libutils <= frameworks/base/libs/utils/ZipFileCRO.cpp
[33mhost C++:[0m libutils <= frameworks/base/libs/utils/ZipFileRO.cpp
[33mhost C++:[0m libutils <= frameworks/base/libs/utils/ZipUtils.cpp
Notice file: frameworks/base/libs/utils/NOTICE -- out/host/linux-x86/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//lib/libutils.a.txt
Notice file: system/core/liblog/NOTICE -- out/host/linux-x86/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//lib/liblog.a.txt
Notice file: system/core/libcutils/NOTICE -- out/host/linux-x86/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//lib/libcutils.a.txt
Notice file: external/expat/NOTICE -- out/host/linux-x86/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//lib/libexpat.a.txt
Notice file: external/libpng/NOTICE -- out/host/linux-x86/obj/NOTICE_FILES/src//lib/libpng.a.txt
make: *** No rule to make target `frameworks/base/core/java/android/view/accessibility/AccessibilityNodeInfo.aidl', needed by `out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/src/core/java/android/accessibilityservice/IAccessibilityServiceConnection.java'.  Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Last edited by gee one; 25th January 2012 at 09:26 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread