OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 322

597 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fargond71

wow you guys are porting crazy. Always love new stuff to play with. Thanks

I've found it to be rather addictive! If you see anything unique that looks cool ill give it a shot! The hero keeps dropping on the totem pole but the verdict is out it'll run (almost) anything & everything

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App
25th January 2012, 04:49 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 30

132 posts
More
Just flashed today and everything seems to be working. Great work on porting this to our infamous hero! I'll let you know if I find any issues.
25th January 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #14  
Flag Jackson, Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 93

518 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrty33

I've found it to be rather addictive! If you see anything unique that looks cool ill give it a shot! The hero keeps dropping on the totem pole but the verdict is out it'll run (almost) anything & everything

have you tried something with sense ?
25th January 2012, 06:12 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

597 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurellz

have you tried something with sense ?

I haven't really looked for a sense rom that seems to have something unique. If you come across one, link me to it and ill port it... you have definitely found some awesome roms from the depths of the internets

25th January 2012, 07:02 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 30

132 posts
More
I know you're focusing on Lewa and Ligux more than Joy, but thought I would still report errors/issues just for development sake.

The only error I've been getting is when my corporate email tries to activate a security protocol. So, at this point I can't get exchange up and running. I'm going to try a cache/delvik wipe and reboot. I'll let you know how it goes.

The other issue I'm running into is the calendar not showing my google calendar appointments. When I click on a date it shows up empty even though the calendar is set to sync in the account settings.

Having fun with this one. Thanks for all the work!
25th January 2012, 07:26 PM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member

597 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmocherman

I know you're focusing on Lewa and Ligux more than Joy, but thought I would still report errors/issues just for development sake.

The only error I've been getting is when my corporate email tries to activate a security protocol. So, at this point I can't get exchange up and running. I'm going to try a cache/delvik wipe and reboot. I'll let you know how it goes.

The other issue I'm running into is the calendar not showing my google calendar appointments. When I click on a date it shows up empty even though the calendar is set to sync in the account settings.

Having fun with this one. Thanks for all the work!

Those would both probably be fixed by replacing the email and calendar apks. I can't remember if they're both themed or not. Ill look into a themed fix

25th January 2012, 07:28 PM   |  #18  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 526

845 posts
More
Quote:

I haven't really looked for a sense rom that seems to have something unique. If you come across one, link me to it and ill port it... you have definitely found some awesome roms from the depths of the internets

Consider SFM3.0 in the magic thread,nice rom android 2.3.3wit sense 2.1basically like wildheroc only a better version of it.....updated lib files n all.....
It was ported to our GSM hero too....

Sent from my Hero using xda premium
25th January 2012, 09:11 PM   |  #19  
Flag Jackson, Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 93

518 posts
More
Quote:

Those would both probably be fixed by replacing the email and calendar apks. I can't remember if they're both themed or not. Ill look into a themed fix

pm'd a possible candidate .
26th January 2012, 09:58 AM   |  #20  
Flag Lynnwood
Thanks Meter: 114

228 posts
More
Quick question/observation: earlier today I tried to install flash 10.2 on this rom to no avail. I installed a different non market apks just fine and I've even installed the very same flash apk with no problems on other roms. Any ideas on what to do or what the problem is? Should I try to reflash everything?

Sent from the phone that runs everything

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, ios, iphone, joyos
Previous Thread Next Thread