FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[ROM][2.3.7] JOYOS v1.1.6 [4/10/2012]

598 posts
Thanks Meter: 324
 
By ajrty33, Senior Member on 24th January 2012, 04:05 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th January 2012, 10:51 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
wow you guys are porting crazy. Always love new stuff to play with. Thanks
 
 
24th January 2012, 11:41 PM |#12  
ajrty33's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 324
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fargond71

wow you guys are porting crazy. Always love new stuff to play with. Thanks

I've found it to be rather addictive! If you see anything unique that looks cool ill give it a shot! The hero keeps dropping on the totem pole but the verdict is out it'll run (almost) anything & everything


Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App
25th January 2012, 03:49 PM |#13  
jmocherman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Just flashed today and everything seems to be working. Great work on porting this to our infamous hero! I'll let you know if I find any issues.
25th January 2012, 05:03 PM |#14  
Jurellz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jackson, Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrty33

I've found it to be rather addictive! If you see anything unique that looks cool ill give it a shot! The hero keeps dropping on the totem pole but the verdict is out it'll run (almost) anything & everything


Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App



have you tried something with sense ?
25th January 2012, 05:12 PM |#15  
ajrty33's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 324
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurellz

have you tried something with sense ?

I haven't really looked for a sense rom that seems to have something unique. If you come across one, link me to it and ill port it... you have definitely found some awesome roms from the depths of the internets


Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App
25th January 2012, 06:02 PM |#16  
jmocherman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
I know you're focusing on Lewa and Ligux more than Joy, but thought I would still report errors/issues just for development sake.

The only error I've been getting is when my corporate email tries to activate a security protocol. So, at this point I can't get exchange up and running. I'm going to try a cache/delvik wipe and reboot. I'll let you know how it goes.

The other issue I'm running into is the calendar not showing my google calendar appointments. When I click on a date it shows up empty even though the calendar is set to sync in the account settings.

Having fun with this one. Thanks for all the work!
25th January 2012, 06:26 PM |#17  
ajrty33's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 324
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmocherman

I know you're focusing on Lewa and Ligux more than Joy, but thought I would still report errors/issues just for development sake.

The only error I've been getting is when my corporate email tries to activate a security protocol. So, at this point I can't get exchange up and running. I'm going to try a cache/delvik wipe and reboot. I'll let you know how it goes.

The other issue I'm running into is the calendar not showing my google calendar appointments. When I click on a date it shows up empty even though the calendar is set to sync in the account settings.

Having fun with this one. Thanks for all the work!

Those would both probably be fixed by replacing the email and calendar apks. I can't remember if they're both themed or not. Ill look into a themed fix

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App
25th January 2012, 06:28 PM |#18  
bharat_goku's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,065
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrty33

I haven't really looked for a sense rom that seems to have something unique. If you come across one, link me to it and ill port it... you have definitely found some awesome roms from the depths of the internets


Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

Consider SFM3.0 in the magic thread,nice rom android 2.3.3wit sense 2.1basically like wildheroc only a better version of it.....updated lib files n all.....
It was ported to our GSM hero too....

Sent from my Hero using xda premium
25th January 2012, 08:11 PM |#19  
Jurellz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jackson, Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrty33

Those would both probably be fixed by replacing the email and calendar apks. I can't remember if they're both themed or not. Ill look into a themed fix

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

pm'd a possible candidate .
26th January 2012, 08:58 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Flag Lynnwood
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quick question/observation: earlier today I tried to install flash 10.2 on this rom to no avail. I installed a different non market apks just fine and I've even installed the very same flash apk with no problems on other roms. Any ideas on what to do or what the problem is? Should I try to reflash everything?

Sent from the phone that runs everything
26th January 2012, 04:10 PM |#21  
bharat_goku's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,065
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goliath714

Quick question/observation: earlier today I tried to install flash 10.2 on this rom to no avail. I installed a different non market apks just fine and I've even installed the very same flash apk with no problems on other roms. Any ideas on what to do or what the problem is? Should I try to reflash everything?

Sent from the phone that runs everything

I don't think u know but arm6 processors will not run flash,that means our hero won't be able to have flash ....

Sent from my Hero using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, ios, iphone, joyos
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes